Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile

Monkeypox Business: one clear example why the WHO should never be trusted, especially by Africans​

geez jimmi the bottoms getting scraped now, given my trade when i was younger if you got any cut then it was a tetnus jab, chicken pox, measels. 5 ops in hospital so i guess because i have had injections with a deadly needle, i must be on my last legs buddy.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
geez jimmi the bottoms getting scraped now, given my trade when i was younger if you got any cut then it was a tetnus jab, chicken pox, measels. 5 ops in hospital so i guess because i have had injections with a deadly needle, i must be on my last legs buddy.
Naw us old timers just go on forever

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are Vegetables Poisoning You?

Are veggies actually toxic to humans? Let's examine the science behind this controversial claim from Paul Saladino.

Claims that plants are toxic due to defense chemicals are not backed by science. Check out this deep dive where I analyze and react to a viral doctor's controversial claims on plant toxicity.

-->> Learn the Truth Here

How are the world’s top cancer doctors treating cancer in 2024? You might be surprised…

You see, there’s a little-known cancer treatment that nobody is talking about, and it’s about to send waves through the medical world.

After 10+ years of interviewing the world’s top cancer experts, and watching THOUSANDS of people recover from this horrific disease…

I discovered something shocking…

There’s a common thread between many of the people who conquer cancer.

One simple thing that helped them conquer their cancer once and for all. And it almost guarantees that their cancer will not keep coming back…

Because while diet, genetics, exercise, surgery, or even removing toxins is essential for beating cancer…

This missing link to cancer treatment is even more important than any of those things in preventing tumor growth.

And this has nothing to do with $100,000+ pharmaceutical drugs. (That’s why you probably don’t hear anyone talking about this).

This is on the cutting-edge of our understanding of cancer treatment and prevention.

>> Watch this 3-minute video now to hear more about this "missing link" to cancer.

79 Year Old Vegan Woman Conquers Cancer Twice and Sets World Powerlifting Records
Meet 79-year-old Pat Reeves, a vegan cancer conqueror and powerlifting record holder. Pat's journey through bone cancer to setting world records in powerlifting is nothing short of miraculous.

Dive into the life of a long-term vegan who's not only survived cancer but thrived by setting global benchmarks in powerlifting. Pat's story is a testament to the power of plant-based diets and resilience. Learn how she overcame osteosarcoma and transformed her life through strength training.

From marathons to powerlifting, Pat's athletic journey is an incredible inspiration to us all. Don't miss out on her strategies for maintaining health and vigor as a septuagenarian athlete.

-->> Watch Here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Top 5 Causes of Chronic Headaches

In this article we are going to be talking about the top underlying reasons why you may be having a chronic headache. I had a patient come in recently who had headaches for 25 years, monthly and chronically, and we were able to get to the root cause and there are many different root causes for every person. Let's lay out the top 5 causes of headaches that I see in patients every day!

>> Click here to check out the article! <<

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Dear Jimi ,

As we step into May, I wanted to take a moment to share some exciting updates and events that you can look forward to as a member of the Healing Life community.

Ask The Experts Sessions: Get ready for insightful discussions and expert guidance with our upcoming Ask The Experts sessions.

This month, we have two incredible sessions lined up:​
mail
mail

By participating in this session, you'll have the chance to:
  • Gain valuable insights into managing autoimmune conditions and improving gut health.
  • Receive expert guidance and practical advice tailored to your specific needs.
  • Connect with a supportive community of individuals who understand what you're going through.

Don't miss out on this exclusive opportunity to connect with a leading expert in the field and take the next step towards better health and well-being.
Reserve your spot now by clicking this link

We look forward to having you join us for this insightful session.​

To your health and vitality,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello Jimi,

Do you get fatigued, flushed, or foggy after eating?

Do you experience headaches after eating certain foods?

How about bloating, dizziness, swelling, inflammation, itching, or sneezing?

Do you suffer from anxiety and have been unable to identify a root cause or anything that helps?

Do you seem to react to everything?

And do you know that an inability to break down histamine can be linked to all of these symptoms - and many more?!

We often think of histamine in relation to cold and flu symptoms - but did you know that food and drinks also contain histamine and can trigger all of the above symptoms when we can't break it down and clear it from the body?

If you'd like to gain a better understanding around histamine intolerance, the signs and symptoms, why this seems to be a growing problem, which foods and drinks might be the biggest problems, and how you can reduce or eliminate these histamine-related symptoms naturally without medications....

Join us LIVE next Tuesday at 10am PST/1pm EST with our good friend, and expert - Steve Wright, the founder of the Healthy Gut Company!

He'll be sharing his knowledge, research, and solutions - and hopefully we'll also have some time for Q&A after!

Webinars with Steve are always very educational and (most importantly) fun!

Grab Your Spot HERE

Deep Dive: Understanding Histamine & Natural Solutions
Tuesday, May 7th - 10am PT / 1pm ET

Steve is one of the top educators in the field, and always has a ton of helpful tips and suggestions to share during our webinars!

Histamine issues are rampant and most people have no idea (myself included - I did not realize that histamine can drive anxiety)!

New to RHT? You don't want to miss this... our live webinars have been a life-changing resource for tens of thousands of people over the last 10 years and... we have fun while learning!

Grab Your Spot.

See you there!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

WITH THE WIND WITH DR. PAUL - Podcast 146; Pediatric Perspectives with Guest Michelle Perro, M.D. “Healing Vaccine Injury”

Wednesday, 5/01, our 146th episode of With the Wind will be live on DoctorsandScience.com/Shows at 11:30 a.m. PT.​

MAY 1
Click to watch Wednesday at 11:30 AM

Healing Vaccine Injury​

On today's episode of "With the Wind," we're featuring "Pediatric Perspectives," where Dr. Paul interviews the insightful Michelle Perro, M.D., exploring a transformative journey in pediatric care. Together, they delve into the critical need for a shift towards holistic health practices in addressing the pressing issues facing children's health today. From personal wake-up calls that challenged mainstream medical practices to the profound impacts of nutrition and environmental factors, this episode promises a deep dive into the innovations and advocacy required to foster a healthier future for our children. Join us as we unravel the science and stories behind creating a paradigm shift in pediatric health care.
"I've been counseling folks to do is… so we have an insurance issue as well, which sick kids, a system, ill-prepared to care for them and then parents whose insurance cover the system that's ill-prepared to care for the kids. So what I've been counseling people do, if possible when possible, some can do it some can, is can you get just some kind of emergency coverage for emergencies and then up for some holistic coverage, and there are some, like Good Samaritan and there are others that they can look into, or, you know, create your own fund with a family."
— Michelle Perro M.D.
“It’s not perfection; it’s a journey” — and for these two pediatricians, the learning continues in humility and passion as the science and practice of medicine develop. And yet, discouragement is inevitable as the human race gets sicker and sicker. The vital reminder to endure is for parents, who act as the ultimate decision-makers and supporters of their children’s health. Dr. Thomas and Dr. Perro welcome viewers to ‘Pediatric Perspectives’ for a timely conversation on chronic disease, gut health, heart disorders, school mandates, medical discrimination, and more.

Show available Wednesday 11:30 AM​

Watch the Show

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The final episode of the Summit is starting now, Jimi!
And this could be the most important day of the entire Summit.
We start episode 8 at 11 am ET (8 am PT). And as always, join in 15 minutes early (now!) to catch my welcome and introduction.
Join in for The Future of Life on Earth: How to Be Part of the Solution with the Food on Your Plate right here.
Today’s episode is huge. It will give you serious and grounded hope about some of the biggest issues facing humanity.
I’ll be with you after the episode wraps up for our final post-broadcast insight session of the Summit.
We start in:
motionmailapp.com
Click here to join the Summit “planet” day now.
See you soon!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey!

Herbalist and Master Gardener Sue Kusch has a great webinar to show you how easy it is to grow your own medicinal herbs.

"How to Start Growing Your Own Medicine" will cover…

• How important soil is for a successful garden
  • How to grow herbs by both seeds and cuttings
  • How to choose herbs for your garden
  • Growing tips for 10 important medicinal plants that should be in every healing garden

Sue’s webinar will help you whether you have a big yard or live in an apartment. And she has tips and insights for the beginning gardener and even if you’ve been at it awhile.

I tell you all about it right here...

Gardening Webinar Promo

If you’re thinking about an herbal garden, or if you’d like more success with the one you already have, you won’t want to miss this webinar.

You can register for free right here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Want the perfect dessert?
This banana cake recipe is delicious and gets a healthy upgrade with the addition of turmeric, known for its powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties. Traditionally reserved for savory dishes like curries, turmeric adds a unique twist to this gluten, dairy, and sugar-free cake.
With the wholesome goodness of bananas and a blend of chai spices, it's a delicious treat perfect for any time of day and a warm drink.

WATCH US MAKE IT
Food Matters Breakfast Bread
Turmeric Spiced Banana Cake
Ingredients

• 4 ripe organic bananas
  • 3 organic free-range eggs
  • ¾ cup buckwheat flour
  • 1 tbsp coconut flour
  • 1 tsp bicarbonate soda
  • 1 tbsp turmeric latte powder (or 1 tsp turmeric, 1 tsp cinnamon, ½ tsp nutmeg & pinch black pepper)
  • Optional: raw, organic honey or coconut sugar to taste

James & Laurentine

James & Laurentine
James & Laurentine

P.S. You can find more nutritious recipes at our Food Matters website here. Looking for recipes that include a certain ingredient? Type it in the search bar and start exploring!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Silencing of Natural Health: NPR's New Censor-in-Chief
When the taxpayer-funded voice of public radio is led by someone pushing an agenda of censorship and misinformation, can we trust NPR to honestly cover natural healing and health freedom?
Can Soy, Lignans, and EGCG Help Breast Cancer Survivors? What a New Systematic Review Says
A new systematic review and meta-analysis found that specific doses of soy isoflavones, flaxseed lignans, and green tea EGCG were associated with significantly reduced risk of breast cancer recurrence and mortality. The study provides guidance on the most effective dosages of these natural compounds for supporting breast cancer survival.
Confronting the Preventable: How Induced Abortion, Alcohol, and Smoking Fuel Breast Cancer Risk Worldwide
In the battle against breast cancer, women from both developed and least developed countries face a common enemy. But what if some of the most significant risk factors are within our control? A groundbreaking meta-analysis sheds light on the alarming connection between induced abortion, alcohol consumption, and smoking in triggering breast cancer risk.
FEATURED VIDEO
Why People Need Certified Natural Health Coaches
Spring into Action and Transform Your Career! Are you ready to make a profound impact in the health and wellness industry? Become a Certified Natural Health Coach with the Global Healing Institute and learn from the visionary Dr. Edward Group, who has been a pioneer in the field for over 30 years.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
New Podcast: Surviving Colon Cancer​
In this week's episode of our 'Stories That Heal' podcast, we uncover Vanessa Luke's Colon Cancer diagnosis that led her on a path of enlightenment.

At the age of 30, Vanessa had surgery to remove cancer from her small intestine. She had a deep sense that this was a wake-up call and there was something to learn. Soon she came across Qigong, and started learning and practicing this ancient Chinese moving meditation.

She began to feel Qi (life force energy) moving through her body and experienced a deep sense of calm, which helped her handle her diagnosis with more ease. Vanessa believes this practice works on the whole of her life to improve the health of her body, mind, and Qi.

She now teaches Qigong and continues to practice every day. Vanessa has now been free of cancer for 20 years.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You may have heard that rates of stress, anxiety, and depression have skyrocketed over the past few years.
And you may be aware that the latest research shows that changes in the brain leading to dementia and Alzheimer’s are now being found in people as much as 30 years before a diagnosis.
If you’re concerned about your brain health and want more energy and focus…
Or want to protect yourself from degenerative brain diseases…
We have something critically important to share with you.
It’s a NEW and free online event called The Rewire Your Brain Masterclass.
-->> Learn more and register free today

You’ll want to scroll down the page and check out the impressive lineup of speakers including Dr. Austin Perlmutter, the host of the Better Brain Blueprint.
And be sure to watch the very moving extended preview on the next page right after you sign up.
In this NEW masterclass, you will learn:
  • How to FINALLY Overcome Negative Thought Patterns
  • How Stress and Anxiety Cause Inflammation and Impact Your Health
  • How Childhood Trauma Can Still Be Impacting Your Physical Health
  • How Even a Happy Childhood Could Include Some Trauma
  • How To Reframe Your Thoughts and Emotions to Achieve Your Goals
  • How to Face AND Overcome Your Deepest Fears
  • Top Habits Used By The World's Most Successful People
  • The Surprising Link Between Your Gut and Brain (and how to optimize both)
  • How You Can Easily Rewire Your Brain So You Can Be Healthy, Happy, and Successful
  • Simple Actions That Will Virtually Eliminate Stress and Anxiety TODAY
  • The latest breakthrough on psychobiotics (and why this topic is so important for you)
We're positive that this masterclass is going to help a lot of people.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Millions of Americans are living with diabetes or prediabetes. These numbers are constantly rising, and it’s vital to understand this condition.

Recent breakthroughs have unveiled game-changing approaches to managing Type 2 diabetes, going beyond just medication.

This powerful combination of lifestyle adjustments, smart nutrition, and innovative practices has shown promising results in not only managing, but potentially reversing the disease.

So whether you:

• Have been diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes or prediabetes
  • Suspect you might be at risk
  • Care for someone with diabetes
  • Want to learn more about managing your blood sugar
  • Seek fresh perspectives on controlling diabetes

The Reversing Type 2 Diabetes Summit 2.0 is for you!

This fr-ee online event brings together leading experts to provide:

🙌 Actionable strategies to manage your symptoms and improve your health.

🙌 Invaluable information to debunk myths and empower your decisions.

🙌 Inspiring stories from individuals successfully managing their diabetes.

You’ll also receive exclusive bonuses, gifts, and invaluable resources for a lifetime just for registering!

Don’t wait! Register now and join this informative and crucial event.

>> Save your spot now <<

Wishing you health and happiness,

Cyrus & Robby

P.S. Knowledge is not just power—it’s the first step towards transformation. And the best part? Joining is completely fr-ee. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to redefine your health journey at the Reversing Type 2 Diabetes Summit 2.0.

>> Click here to register today and take that crucial step towards reclaiming your health<<

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Friend,
In our daily lives, the spaces we inhabit shape our physical, mental, and emotional well-being. When disorder creeps into our surroundings, it can also seep into our bodies, disrupting their ability to fully thrive.
Take your digestive system, for example: a well-organized and efficient process is crucial for optimal digestion and detoxification. As a doctor, I’ve observed that patients who tend to live in disorganization and clutter often experience symptoms like bloating, congestion, and inflammation, which can lead to more severe health issues over time.
But when these same patients decluttered and “detoxified” their surroundings, they were able to create a sense of spaciousness and efficiency, leading to improved energy, digestion, and overall vitality.​

Functional Nutrition Podcast

I had a fantastic discussion with Dr. David Jockers on his Functional Nutrition Podcast. Our conversation delved into the profound effects of pesticides and herbicides on our overall health, particularly focusing on their impact on gut health.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi Jimi,

Would you like to expand your knowledge of raw food preparation and recipes?
Would you like to learn lifestyle tips from raw food enthusiasts, chefs, teachers, and athletes?
If so, you may be interested in the latest version of the Ultimate Raw Vegan Bundle.
You can learn more about it
here.

Packed with over 30 brand new ebooks filled with exclusive recipes and expert tips, this bundle is your passport to culinary greatness. From refreshing smoothies to hearty raw tacos and decadent low-fat desserts, there's something to tantalize every palate.

But that's not all - The lineup also includes our brand new eBook Powerhouse Smoothies.

You can check out the bundle lineup by clicking here.
The Ultimate Raw Vegan Bundle will be available until May 12, 2024 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
This is a great opportunity to purchase a collection of raw food eBooks all in one place for the price of $50 USD. Grab your copy of The Ultimate Raw Vegan Bundle today and embark on a culinary adventure!

Wishing you the best of health always,
Drs. Rick and Karin Dina, D.C.
RawFoodEducation.com

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The brain's lymphatic system, known as the glymphatic system, plays a crucial role in clearing waste from the body. During deep sleep, the brain shrinks up to 60%, allowing cerebrospinal fluid to flow through and cleanse it.

This fluid carries away toxins through the glymphatic system, eventually depositing them into the peripheral lymphatic system. Simultaneously, the glymphatic system delivers nutrients to neurons while expelling harmful substances from the brain. This intricate process is essential for maintaining neurological health and preventing degenerative diseases.

In this episode of the Gordon Medical Forum, Dr. Nafysa Parpia sits down with Dr. Tom Moorcroft to talk about the significance of the glymphatic system in healing, which is often overlooked and vulnerable to damage.​
Interview Highlights Include:​
  • How the glymphatic system functions in the brain during sleep.
  • The role the glymphatic system plays in clearing waste and toxins from the brain.
  • How disruptions in the glymphatic system contribute to complex chronic illness and neurological disorders.
  • Ways to enhance or support glymphatic function naturally.
  • Supporting your nervous system for sleep and healing.
  • The key role the nose plays in glymphatic health.
  • How to improve sleep in your everyday life.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Chronic sinusitis is prevalent, impacting approximately 1 in 7 American adults. Despite treatment efforts, more than 20% do not respond to medication, and up to 40% remain unresponsive to surgical interventions.

Sinus problems often indicate deeper underlying issues. In a recent discussion between Dr. Nafysa Parpia and Lindsey Elmore they explore the link between gut health and sinus inflammation. Discover potential causes of sinus inflammation and actionable steps to address them.​
Conversation highlights include:
  • Personal Health Experiences
  • Anxiety and Stress Relief
  • Plant-based Diet Benefits
  • Nebulizer Treatments
  • Sinus Microbial Changes
  • Long-haul COVID Experiences
  • Emotional and Spiritual Healing

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Back Pain Remedies​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hey Jimi,
I used to love Panda Express, especially their vegetable spring rolls, but since moving toward a whole food plant-based diet, this means these greasy, fried, egg wrapper rolls are not exactly compliant.... but great news, you can make your own vegan, oil-free spring rolls & it's not difficult!
Crispy Baked Veggie Spring Rolls are actually REALLY fast & easy to make. YAY!
The hardest part of making homemade vegetable spring rolls is finding a vegan or plant-based wrapper.
Once you find the right wrapper for you, you are in business!
Click here to find out what oil-free, vegan wrappers I recommend and get the Crispy Baked Veggie Spring Roll Recipe!
I use cabbage, carrots, green onions, garlic, & ginger in my spring rolls. What kind of veggies do YOU like in yours?
Hit reply and let me know!
Kim
P.S. Hey Jimi, do you know someone who could benefit from a plant-based diet? Forward them this email so they can learn more about it!
Did a friend forward you this email? (such a good friend!)
Use the button below to get these emails in your own inbox (plus a FREE Ultimate Plant-Based Grocery Shopping List to get you started)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Top 7 Foods to Burn Dangerous Belly Fat

Visceral fat is a fat that accumulates in your abdomen. Visceral fat is not the fat that you can pinch on your belly, but the fat that wraps around your organs inside your abdomen, including your liver, kidneys, and pancreas.

Excess visceral fat is a serious problem. It is linked to obesity, chronic inflammation, insulin resistance, increased risk of heart disease, increased risk of cancer, estrogen dominance, mood imbalances, and increased risk of dementia.

Since it’s an underlying root cause of many chronic health issues, it is important that you understand everything about it.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
“I don’t feel like doing it.”

That's how I felt this morning about my mobility session.

Oh, yes… even I feel that way sometimes, too. Shocker, right!?

Especially after a negative, non-serving mindset the night before leaves you overthinking.

Yep, I still have bouts of that as well.

Not going get into the details but I’ll just say under-performing in my activities triggered the stinkin’ thinkin’.

Less & poor sleep follows, leaving even less motivation to exercise.

I’m guessing you can relate to the “not-wanting-to-exercise mindset” when life happens.

But here's what I did: started with one movement, then another.

As I moved from head to toe, something started to click.

My mindset began lifting, bit by bit. Not perfect, but better.

Improving mental health is just one exercise benefit.

There are plenty of physical payoffs too from regular movement:

➜ Shed excess weight, reshape your body
➜ Feel more energized and alive throughout your day
➜ Be stronger, more balanced, and confident in your movements
➜ Stay injury-free and keep doing what you love

Just getting started can unlock all those rewards (and more!).

So even when resistance is high…

When you don’t feel like doing it…

Concentrate on making the first step.

Just begin, then embrace the momentum.

Your mind & body will realign through movement's magic.

Personally, I know how consistent exercise can transform everything.

If you need a little help, check out these online exercise classes that start on Saturday.

Learn simple key movements you can do consistently, even when you don’t feel like it;-)

As always, Be Your Own Guarantee for your health and life.

Dr. Ryan

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A Buddhist Healing Prayer & Wisdom From A Zen Master

THE NINE PRAYERS

May I be peaceful, happy, and light in body and spirit.
May I be free from injury. May I live in safety.
May I be free from disturbance, fear, anxiety, and worry.
May I learn to look at myself with the eyes of understanding and love.
May I be able to recognize and touch the seeds of joy and happiness in myself.
May I learn to identify and see the sources of anger, craving, and delusion in myself.
May I know how to nourish the seeds of joy in myself every day.
May I be able to live fresh, solid, and free.
May I be free from attachment and aversion, but not be indifferent.

To honoring and nourishing the soul light that lives inside of you.

Stay curious,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Hot Yoga Advantage: Combining Ancient Wisdom with Modern Detoxification Science
What if there was a way to not only reduce stress, improve flexibility, and boost cardiovascular health but also to enhance your body's natural detoxification processes? Enter hot yoga - a practice that combines the age-defying benefits of traditional yoga with the powerful detoxifying effects of induced sweating.
A New Hope for Peritoneal Dialysis Patients: The Potential of Curcumin Supplementation in Reducing Uremic Toxins
In the face of chronic kidney disease (CKD) and the challenges of peritoneal dialysis, patients often find themselves trapped in a vicious cycle of inflammation, oxidative stress, and uremia. But what if a natural remedy, hidden within the vibrant hues of turmeric, could offer a glimmer of hope?
Is Elon Musk's Starlink Constellation Slowly Poisoning Earth? New Study Sparks Debate
A former NASA physicist warns that the rapid growth of satellite megaconstellations, such as Elon Musk's Starlink, could have unintended consequences for Earth's magnetic field. The accumulation of metal debris from these satellites in the upper atmosphere may disrupt the magnetosphere, potentially exposing life on Earth to harmful cosmic radiation.
FEATURED VIDEO
Sayer's Secrets: Top Food-Supplement Hacks for Longevity, Detoxification, and Being the Best Version of Yourself!
Sayer shares some of his favorite, and most longevity enhancing health hacks and supplement choices to help you become the best version of yourself. And don't forget to check out Sayer's favorite, carefully curated supplements, foods, and lifestyle modification products at the REGENERATEPROJECT.com store!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi
Turns out there’s one cancer toxin that nobody’s talking about…
It floods your body with inflammation…
Damages your DNA…
And makes it almost impossible for your body to heal cancer.
>> Check out this F.REE report from an award-winning researcher to see what it is.
There are “experts” who are telling us that we’re in the most scientifically advanced age of modern medicine.
But if we REALLY knew what caused cancer… and how to treat it…
Then we wouldn’t have NEARLY the same rates of cancer that we do now.
We thought genetics, improper diet, and poor lifestyle choices were the leading causes of cancer…
But this little-known toxin turns out to be much more dangerous.
Because you can do everything right to prevent or treat cancer. Eat the right diet. Exercise. Throw away harmful products. Go through chemo or radiation if that’s your choice…
But if you don’t get rid of this ONE HIDDEN TOXIN…
You won’t get rid of the REAL root cause of the cancer. (It’s a lot like when you pull weeds out of the ground, you also need to pull out their roots or else they will come back).
>> Discover this hidden cancer toxin now.
To your health,​

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lately every day I think of how, without choosing to, I myself am funding toxic, cancer causing, gender bending, polluting chemicals and toxins in our food, soil, air and water, with the taxes I pay, because unelected regulatory authorities allow these things to be used, allow food ingredients they deem "generally recognized as safe", and because government subsidies go to the worst kinds of crap that nobody should consume.

Article with a link to take action:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hope this message finds you in great spirits! Did you know your diet influences our brain health? With everything we've got going on, keeping our brains in top shape is a must, right? So, here’s a rundown of some superfoods that are not only delicious but also great for boosting brainpower. 🌟

Top Foods for a Healthy Brain:

• Berries: Strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries are loaded with antioxidants. These little powerhouses help improve communication between brain cells and reduce inflammation.
  • Leafy Greens: Spinach, kale, and other greens are rich in vitamins and nutrients, like vitamin K, lutein, and folate, which are key for brain health.
  • Fatty Fish: Salmon, trout, and sardines are high in omega-3 fatty acids. These fats are crucial for maintaining nerve cells and promoting new brain cell growth.
  • Nuts and Seeds: A handful of walnuts or sunflower seeds can provide you with essential fatty acids and antioxidants. Plus, they make a great snack!
Here’s how you can easily integrate these brain-boosting foods into your daily routine:

Actionable Steps:

1. Start Your Day Right: Mix a handful of berries and some walnuts into your morning yogurt. It’s a tasty way to kick off the day with a brain-boosting meal.
  2. Greens for Lunch: Add a salad of leafy greens to your lunch. Toss in some grilled chicken or fatty fish like salmon for a protein-packed addition that’s good for your brain and taste buds!
  3. Smart Snacking: Keep a mix of nuts and seeds nearby for those mid-afternoon hunger pangs. They're much better for your brain health than reaching for a candy bar!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How to Use PEMF Therapy for Cancer

Dive into the world of pulsed electromagnetic field therapy (PEMF), a revolutionary approach to treating cancer. PEMF Therapy is a non-invasive, side-effect-free way to improve your cancer treatment experience. This ground-breaking approach promotes deeper healing and recovery by targeting the cancer process itself in addition to helping to manage symptoms.

PEMF therapy improves tissue health, lowers inflammation, and speeds up recovery after other cancer therapies, making it ideal for various stages of cancer. Consider this multiple action strategy to strike a balance between giving comfort and cancer prevention.

Find out how incorporating PEMF into your everyday cancer care routine can help maintain your health and vitality. Discover more about this integrative, cutting-edge treatment and get personalized guidance at DrPawluk.com, your complementary and holistic source as part of your comprehensive cancer care solutions.

-->> For more detailed information, guidance and options click here

Are Vegetables Poisoning You?

Are veggies actually toxic to humans? Let's examine the science behind this controversial claim from Paul Saladino.

Claims that plants are toxic due to defense chemicals are not backed by science. Check out this deep dive where I analyze and react to a viral doctor's controversial claims on plant toxicity.

-->> Learn the Truth Here

How are the world’s top cancer doctors treating cancer in 2024? You might be surprised…

You see, there’s a little-known cancer treatment that nobody is talking about, and it’s about to send waves through the medical world.

After 10+ years of interviewing the world’s top cancer experts, and watching THOUSANDS of people recover from this horrific disease…

I discovered something shocking…

There’s a common thread between many of the people who conquer cancer.

One simple thing that helped them conquer their cancer once and for all. And it almost guarantees that their cancer will not keep coming back…

Because while diet, genetics, exercise, surgery, or even removing toxins is essential for beating cancer…

This missing link to cancer treatment is even more important than any of those things in preventing tumor growth.

And this has nothing to do with $100,000+ pharmaceutical drugs. (That’s why you probably don’t hear anyone talking about this).

This is on the cutting-edge of our understanding of cancer treatment and prevention.

>> Watch this 3-minute video now to hear more about this “missing link” to cancer.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hair loss prevention, hair transplants, and hair restoration techniques 💇‍♀️
Hey Jim,

I'm thrilled to announce the release of our latest podcast episode featuring Dr. Alan Bauman, a renowned expert in hair loss restoration surgery. In this insightful discussion, Dr. Bauman shares his wealth of knowledge on hair loss prevention, hair transplants, and cutting-edge restoration techniques.

>> Click here to check out the podcast! <<
Dr. Alan Bauman - Hair loss prevention, hair transplants and hair restoration techniques
In this episode, we cover:

1. The Journey of Discovery: Dr. Bauman's passion for hair transplant surgeries was sparked by witnessing the remarkable, natural-looking results achieved by one of his patients.
  2. Evolution of Techniques: From traditional plug harvesting to the more sophisticated follicular unit extraction (FUE) method, Dr. Bauman elaborates on how advancements in hair transplant surgeries have revolutionized the field, delivering superior outcomes and enhanced patient comfort.
  3. The Art of Choosing a Surgeon: With the plethora of options available, finding a skilled surgeon who can tailor a treatment plan to meet individual needs is paramount for success in hair restoration.
  4. Customized Solutions: Dr. Bauman sheds light on the importance of personalized treatment approaches, emphasizing that the number of grafts required for a transplant varies based on each patient's unique goals and degree of hair loss.
  5. Beyond DHT: While DHT (dihydrotestosterone) is a primary culprit in hair loss, Dr. Bauman highlights the multifaceted nature of the condition, pointing out other contributing factors such as thyroid issues, cortisol imbalances, and dietary deficiencies.

Yours in Health,
Dr. Justin Marchegiani​
You May Also Like...
Reduce Inflammation & Improve Joint Mobility

Inflammation is a process in which your body’s white blood cells and immune proteins help protect you from infection and things like bacteria and viruses.
In this episode of Beyond Wellness Podcast, I'm joined by Evan Brand to discuss how and why your immune system triggers an inflammatory response – even when there isn’t anything to fight off.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did you know that the inability to clear histamine (yes, that histamine) can be linked to post-meal fatigue (food coma, anyone?!), headaches, bloating, dizziness, swelling, inflammation, itching, sneezing and a bunch of other symptoms?

Or that it's also linked to anxiety and ADD/ADHD? (I sure didn't, and I've had both for most of my life!)

Do you seem to react to everything that you eat in some way? (Or at least it feels that way.)

We often think of histamine in relation to cold and flu symptoms - but did you know that food and drinks also contain histamine and can trigger all of the above symptoms when we can't break it down and clear it from the body?

If you'd like to gain a better understanding around histamine intolerance, the signs and symptoms, why this seems to be a growing problem, which foods and drinks might be the biggest problems, and how you can reduce or eliminate these histamine-related symptoms naturally without medications....

Join us LIVE next Tuesday at 10am PST/1pm EST with our good friend, and expert - Steve Wright, the founder of the Healthy Gut Company!

He'll be sharing his knowledge, research, and solutions - and hopefully we'll also have some time for Q&A after!

Webinars with Steve are always very educational and (most importantly) fun!

Grab Your Spot HERE

Deep Dive: Understanding Histamine & Natural Solutions
Tuesday, May 7th - 10am PT / 1pm ET

Steve is one of the top educators in the field, and always has a ton of helpful tips and suggestions to share during our webinars!

Histamine issues are rampant and most people have no idea (myself included - I did not realize that histamine can drive anxiety)!

New to RHT? You don't want to miss this... our live webinars have been a life-changing resource for tens of thousands of people over the last 10 years and... we have fun while learning!

Grab Your Spot.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This weekend is your chance to get the truth from New York Times best-selling authors, holistic doctors, and food experts on the cutting edge of the world’s most reputable science.

For a solid three days, you can stream all eight episodes of the 2024 Food Revolution Summit Docuseries for free.

— Episode 1: Beyond The Deception: Exposing Big Ag, Big Food, and Big Pharma — and Reclaiming Our Path to Wellness

— Episode 2: The Brain Episode: How Diet and Lifestyle Can Help You Think Clearer, Feel Better, & Prevent Alzheimer’s

— Episode 3: Healthy Gut, Healthy Life: How to Nurture a Thriving Microbiome

— Episode 4: Beauty and Vitality: How to Nurture Healthy Skin, Hair, Nails, and Radiance from the Inside Out

— Episode 5: Heartbeat of Life: How Diet and Lifestyle Can End the World’s #1 Killer

— Episode 6: Diabesity Unmasked: The Truth About Weight Loss, Diabetes, and Food Freedom

— Episode 7: The Science of Nutrition: Exploring Comprehensive Studies, Hot Controversies, and the Critical Nutrients You Need

— Episode 8: The Future of Life on Earth: How to Be Part of the Solution with the Food on Your Plate

>> Sign up to watch this incredible docuseries at no cost — it will change your life!

VU Sponsors