VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
https://www.johnsoncreeksmokejuice....nson-creek-is-going-out-of-business?nopreview

"Important! Johnson Creek is going out of business

Posted on Oct 09, 2017

Dear Friends,

It is with great sadness that I write this note to share with you that as of tomorrow, Tuesday, October 10, 2017, Johnson Creek will no longer be in business. I’m so very sorry that we’ve failed you.

Today, at 2PM CT, our website will be turned off. From now until 2PM CT, all Johnson Creek products and hardware will be 50% off, while supplies last.

First, we want to sincerely thank you for supporting a small business from Wisconsin for the last 9 years! We have the greatest customers in the industry; your loyalty to us has been unmatched and we leave with a deep sense of gratitude. Our business has always been about saving lives by giving adults the option to choose an alternative to traditional cigarettes. You have become our FAMILY.

Second, we want to encourage you to not give up on the industry. Please continue to support vaping vendors across all walks of life. Please support our friends at Adirondack Vapor, Black Note, blu, Chasin’ Vapor, Dinner Lady, Hometown Hero, Ethos, Kai’s Virgin Vapor, LCC, Lifted, Molecule Labs, Mountain Oak Vapors, Mt. Baker Vapor, Nicopure, NJOY, Ripe Vapes, The Philosopher’s Stone, Vandalia Mist, Vape Organics, Vapor Select, Vapewaukee, Wisconsin Dairy Co., and countless others. Our hope is to come out of bankruptcy and continue to make and sell products, but this is yet to be determined and we have no timetable to determine this.

Third, please know the industry is in excellent hands with these organizations ABillionLives, AVA, CASAA, EVCA, R2BSF, SFATA, and VTA. They work diligently to protect our rights as vapors and push our industry forward. Kindly consider supporting them as well.

Fourth, to the Village of Hartland, you have supported us since 2011! Thank you for going to bat for us with FDA. It has been a pleasure and an honor to be part of the Hartland, WI community for the last 6+ years. Hartland will forever hold a piece of our hearts.

Fifth, to our long-standing vendors and professional advisors, thank you for standing by us for 9 years. We are fortunate to have some of the best companies in the country selling us raw ingredients, and best companies in the world representing us. Thank you Baker Tilly, Husch Blackwell, LLP, Keller & Heckman LLP and SBR Law Group.

Finally, I want to personally and humbly thank all of our employees, both current and former. Each of you has taught me what true leadership is. We are a family too. We’ve had NERF fights, we’ve traveled the USA and world together with our messages about quality and safety, we’ve had Thanksgivings together, we’ve welcomed children together, we’ve figured out how to both scale a business and downsize a business together. We’ve won together, we’ve lost together and I hope we bounce back together.

Vape on Johnson Creek family, friends and colleagues. VAPE ON!

Yours truly,

image001_medium.jpg

Heidi Braun
Chief Operating Officer"

VU Sponsors