Become a Patron!

Joyetech AIO or VTC Mini

I'm not a daily smoker but I'll have a a smoke or two every week or so. I want to switch to vaping. I'm still indecisive about getting the new AIO or the old reliable VTC mini with the new cubis tank. Thanks!

MattyRetro

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
VTC mini with cubis tank would be my choice. Very versatile device with upgradable firmware. Plus, you can put different tanks on it. I'd actually skip the cubis tank and put an isub apex or a subtank mini on it instead.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I recommend the VTC Mini w/ a different atomizer/tank as well. As you progress, the mod can grow with you, at least for a while. With the AIO, you are unable to choose a different atomizer, as you grow.

suprtrkr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
+1. Of those choices, I'd go with the VTC Mini. And take a look at a Kanger Topbox.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you looking for something to replicate smoking? If so, the wide, airy draw of the Cubis might not be the best choice. The AIO tank on the otherhand will work well for mouth to lung hits. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

saytar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm not a daily smoker but I'll have a a smoke or two every week or so. I want to switch to vaping. I'm still indecisive about getting the new AIO or the old reliable VTC mini with the new cubis tank. Thanks!
Even for a casual vapor (try it you might not be so casual anymore....love the flavors) right now at the price I'd grab a new Joyetech Cuboid 150w (dual batteries-upgradable to 200w & does Ni, Ti, SS coils in Temp Control) with a Crown Tank and SS coils......you can get the mod for right around $40 most places and I've seen the Crown setup for around $25 most places. I vape pretty hard and full batteries are lasting all day....right up till bedtime.

Get this setup and your nearly fool proof and with the features of this mod you most likely won't need or want anything else (unless you get hooked on our little hobby lol).

This is the setup I'm running right now with the .25 SS coils in Temp Control mode and its working good and smooth with no problems whatsoever and the flavor from the SS is great...NO metal taste or burning even with hard hits on it.
Liked it so well I've ordered another....just in case I break this one.......

Just one hint.......leave the cheap (not really cheap) clearomizers and batteries alone....this setup won't cost that much more than these and you'll save buying both........cause you WILL move up from them....most do.

VU Sponsors