JOYETECH DELTA 19 REVIEW
DECEMBER 14, 2014 VAPING REVIEW LEAVE A COMMENT
What’s in the box.

Joyetech Delta 19
  • Adjustable airflow Delta 19 Clearomizer
  • Spare Joyetech C3 Dual Atomizer Head
  • Instruction Manual
New C3 Dual Atomizer Coil
The heart of the Joyetech Delta 19 is the new C3 Dual Atomizer Head. It has a resistance of 1.6ohm, making it compatible with normal voltage and wattage batteries available in the market. The new C3 Triple Atomizer Head is also compatible with Delta 19.

Tank
The Delta 19 has standard 510 treading and is available in either black or silver. It holds a rather large 3.5ml of your favorite e-liquid. With this much capacity it should get just about everyone through the day before needing to be refilled.

Adjustable Airflow Control
The airflow adjustment ring on the atomizer base is easy to adjust, turn clockwise or counterclockwise to adjust the inlet valve. There are two slots on the atomizer base. The less the slot be obscured by, the bigger the air inflow is. The Delta 19 allows for more air than the new Kanger Aerotank v2, Aspire Nautilus or the Nautilus Mini. The biggest problem that I have with the airflow adjustment is that the adjustment ring needs bigger nubs to make it easier to turn. It’s almost as smooth as the tank itself.

One of the two large adjustable airflow openings on the Delta 19
Final Thoughts
I have had the Joyetech Delta 19 for a little over a week and had a chance to put a few different e-liquids through it. This clearomizer rocks! It is as good as if not better than the Aspire Nautilus Mini. Flavor and vapor production is very good. Although I have tried the Delta 19 on my Spinner II, it has primarily been attached to my black Eleaf Istick. That pairing works great! While I was able to push the watts on the Istick up to 15 without getting a burnt hit, 9w-10w was the sweet spot depending on what e-liquid I had in the tank.

I would have to say that I highly recommend the Joyetech Delta 19. I’m really surprised that there isn’t more buzz around the Internet for a tank that works this well. I’m kind of anxious to pick up some of the Joyetech C3 triple coils to see if they are an improvement over the standard C3 dual coil head.

J
I copied it here instead of following a link, I like to click on a thread and see it rather than going to another link, hope you don't mind:)Whiskey

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Even though I've never been a fan of Joyetech products and find them to be expensive this tank is an exception and a quality piece. I agree it vapes very well and pairs nicely with the stick. 11 watts was my sweet spot. The design is nice, love the black, delrin drip tip and 19mm diameter. Your toy collection is growing. Nice review of a product that probably missed other people's radar.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors