Become a Patron!

Joyetech Evic VT tank suggestions?

Cote-2006

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hello my friends. I need to get a better tank for my Evic VT. Any suggestions? I prefer nonrebuildable as I am getting too lazy for that and I prefer titanium coils but am open. Cheers

teeroy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm pretty happy with the Aspire Triton tanks on my evic vt. I use the .3 or .4 coils at 60w with max VG 3mg juice. I have 4 Tritons and an Atlantis V2 so I don't have to mix flavors

I am interested in other ideas also. I am using the ego one mega that came with the evic vt and it is starting to leak. Bastarding tank...

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Y'all have to give people some clues as to what you like. Big tank or small? Lotsa glass or little? Do you direct inhale or mouth-to-lung? Do you care about the fill method? Are colours other than stainless steel important? 510 drip tip compatibility or to heck with that, you just want a wide bore? Lotsa vapour, more interested in flavour or both? Do you vape 70/30, 50/50 or a max VG that's more in the range of 30/70 or even 20/80?

Most impressed. I think you covered almost all of the angles.
Big-ish tank. I vape mostly for flavor. I need that glass covered up as I am a klutz. Not fussed about color at all so probably stainless on that selection.
Direct to lung. 510 compatible. And have been mostly vaping 70/30.

Thanks. The shops around here are um..not friendly to selling anything except for what is available in their shop. Their stock is minimal and mostly Smok brand so getting any other ideas or suggestions from them is not likely.

njdevil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Most impressed. I think you covered almost all of the angles.
Big-ish tank. I vape mostly for flavor. I need that glass covered up as I am a klutz. Not fussed about color at all so probably stainless on that selection.
Direct to lung. 510 compatible. And have been mostly vaping 70/30.

Thanks. The shops around here are um..not friendly to selling anything except for what is available in their shop. Their stock is minimal and mostly Smok brand so getting any other ideas or suggestions from them is not likely.

I have the evic and I am partial to the tfv4 on it , and none of the ridiculous sextuplet coils just use the rbas.

I also have an artic tank that I like except it just gets really hot.

I also love using my mutation rda on it with nickel , kanthal twisted coils on temp control.

I would say the tfv4 is a good fit , easy to build on, top fill and comes with bands that you can use to keep from breaking the glass.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Get a Triton and the sleeve for it.
%E9%95%82%E7%A9%BA%E7%AE%A101.png

http://online.aspirecig.com/aspire-...eve-replacement-tankclassic-design-p-136.html

Pick up some 1.8ohm coils for it too.You're done.

Thanks to both of you. The tvf4 is on my short list along with the uwell crown.
I hadn't seen the sleeve for the triton. I really love that sleeve and will add it to my short list.
Now, if I only had a moment or ten to get lost in vaping websites, I would make a final decision. This work thing kind of aucks.

njdevil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks to both of you. The tvf4 is on my short list along with the uwell crown.
I hadn't seen the sleeve for the triton. I really love that sleeve and will add it to my short list.
Now, if I only had a moment or ten to get lost in vaping websites, I would make a final decision. This work thing kind of aucks.

I hear that ! Fucking careers always gotta ruin everything lol

Great call by snake btw , that sleeve is really nice.

I love my tfv4 I couldn't be any happier with it , don't have the crown yet but everyone says it's amazing and it's on my list as well. I really don't think you could go wrong with any of those options.
Glad to be of some help.

nophix

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anything is better than the Ego One that came with it. I used it a couple times trying to figure it out, and decided even my Kanger Subtank Mini was worlds better.

That said, I tried my co workers Crown for a couple days, and liked it. Haven't tried the TFV4, though.

njdevil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anything is better than the Ego One that came with it. I used it a couple times trying to figure it out, and decided even my Kanger Subtank Mini was worlds better.

That said, I tried my co workers Crown for a couple days, and liked it. Haven't tried the TFV4, though.

Completely agree, that tank is a pos lol.

I love the TFV4 i am a huge fanboy of it haha , I know some people have problems with it getting stuck together but I haven't experienced any of them I can't say enough good stuff about it.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Black Herakles with the Ni200 coils. looks great on the white, black, or cyan VTC Mini's, and has top notch vapor production and flavor. Coils are cheap and available everywhere.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gotta agree on the Herakles. I replaced all my tanks with these things and in addition to the performance and flavor, they're leak-proof. You can pick one up for $20 or less with a little shopping around.

nangka1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

6c7b4730c6d6ebf1068324ca68f18b8e.jpg

Love this setup

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

I have the evic and I am partial to the tfv4 on it , and none of the ridiculous sextuplet coils just use the rbas.

I also have an artic tank that I like except it just gets really hot.

I also love using my mutation rda on it with nickel , kanthal twisted coils on temp control.

I would say the tfv4 is a good fit , easy to build on, top fill and comes with bands that you can use to keep from breaking the glass.

Hi. Sorry to butt in. What coil do you use with your tvf4 on your evic? Can I use it in wattage mode and does it need to be on the stainless steel setting?

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi. Sorry to butt in. What coil do you use with your tvf4 on your evic? Can I use it in wattage mode and does it need to be on the stainless steel setting?
I do not have that tank on my Evic VTC MIni (I use a V1 Herakles), but you can use your SS coils in power/wattage mode or in temp control mode. Ni200 and T1 coils you need to use in TC mode only. Since I don't use SS, Im not up on tcr settings. Might check youtube for more in-depth info on that tank/coils. Good luck, and welcome to VU.

vapingunknown

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What about the innokin axiom? I think it's a awesome looking tank. 3.5ml and it has a deck to build your own coils and you can buy coils as well.

VU Sponsors