Become a Patron!

Joyetech's ESPION SOLO kit

glizz

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
IMG_2975.JPG

Joyetech's Espion has a new kid to celebrate their 10th Anniversary! It's the 80 watt ESPION SOLO with 1.3 inch OLED touchscreen and the 4.5ml ProCore Air tank.Its available in Black, Gunmetal, Pink and Dazzling (Rainbow)

Its 25.5mm*39.5mm*132.5mm in size. Has an output range of 1-80w . It has output modes

Power/RTC/Bypass/TC(Ni, Ti, SS316)andTCR .The resistance range is 0.05-1.5ohm for TC/TCR mode and 0.1-3.5ohm for Power mode. Temperature range is 100-315°C/ 200-600°F. Ir requires either one 21700 or one 18650 battery (18650 adapter sleeve included)

It is firmware upgradeable and 2A quick charge

The package contain all the standard warranty card,instructions, usb QC cable,the mod,the tank,spare glass battery sleeve ,spare ProCA 0.4ohm coil and spare parts.

IMG_2473.JPG
I received the package which includes the 21700 battery but I believe its also available without it. The battery cover is magnetic and features push-pull design.IMG_2476.JPG
It also comes with 2 mouth pieces ,a plain black one and a slightly smaller honeycomb one.

IMG_2914.JPG

The ProCore Air tank is 4.5ml capicity with a slide top cap filling design making it very easy to fill.IMG_2478.JPG

Although the tank comes with the
ProCA 0.4ohm (kanthal)coil head....
it can use any of the Pro series coil heads. Therefore you will have many options...ProCA =0.4ohm, ProC1-S=0.25(MTL), ProC1=0.4(DL), ProC2=0.15(DL),ProC3=0.2(DL) or my personal favorite the ProC4=0.15(DL)

IMG_2976.JPG IMG_2980.JPG
The SOLO's large touch screen is very easy to understand and operate ,simply slide the screen from one menu to the other
The touchscreen is very responsive and there is also a lock screen button just above the usb port which must be pressed in order to change any settings. So after you have your SOLO set to where you want it all you need to do is press the nice big fire button and your good to go!

The tank has large air slots on both sides which allows for amazing air flow . Thus having very decent flavour and vapor production.

And what do I think.....well I've been using the SOLO about a week and 1/2 and I love it! I used the 21700 battery first...250 puffs at 50W was amazing! I then used an 18650 battery which gave me 175 puffs at 50W. But the ProCA only lasted about 3 days. I then switched to the ProC4 coil and it lasted 7 days...but I am using very sweet ejuice. I normally get 3-4 week on a ProC4 coil in my ESPION(Daddy) if I dont have extremely sweet liquid.

IMG_2533.JPG

My only issue is the battery venting holes...I think there needs to be more venting especially considering its a 21700 battery. I am still waiting for my 21700 charger to arrive so I have been charging via usb & my computer which I would never do,I never charge internally,this is an exception! The mod and the battery became very hot,so hot that now I will only charge 1/2 way then wait till they cool down and finish charging even though it will fully charge in 2 hours.And I highly recommend laying it down on its side when charging,this really helps! But Joyetech you need to check into more battery venting in my opinion.(hopefully this week my charger will get here,I'm so not a fan of charging through the mod even if it says to do so)

IMG_2908.JPG

I do have one other little quirk ..... Joyetech please invent a silicone usb port dust plug! that would be awesome!

Would I recommend the ESPION SOLO...absolutely! So many possibilities especially when paired with it's ProCore Air tank! Its such a solid device!!!
"Touch Freely/Lock Intellingently"

Last edited:

VU Sponsors