Become a Patron!

Juice Color

crimboss

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I started to make my own juice.I use a 80vg 20 pg blend 6 mg of nic. After steeping for about 2 weeks all of them turn a very light peach color,no matter the flavor/flavors mixed.
I use naked nic if that matters.

Is this the norm?

Tanks....

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes Crimboss, it's totally fine. It's just part of the steeping process. Anything with nicotine in it will turn darker in color as it ages. Depending on what flavorings you're using, they can get really dark. Nothing to be concerned about. Continue taste testing stuff as it ages. After awhile you'll be able to look at the color and know when the juice is perfectly steeped to whatever taste you find to be the "sweet spot" :)

crimboss

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes Crimboss, it's totally fine. It's just part of the steeping process. Anything with nicotine in it will turn darker in color as it ages. Depending on what flavorings you're using, they can get really dark. Nothing to be concerned about. Continue taste testing stuff as it ages. After awhile you'll be able to look at the color and know when the juice is perfectly steeped to whatever taste you find to be the "sweet spot" :)

SoulShine..much love.
Thank you

VU Sponsors