Become a Patron!

Juice feels cold on inhale?

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm not sure how to describe the feeling other than it feels cold. Like if I took a couple hits in a row it would make me cough. Anyone know what could cause this?

I've noticed this is some store bought juice as well. This is the juice I'm vaping...
5879858f1380cfb4974aaef2dffe9cd2.jpg

Using griffin rta with dual .2 ohm coils at 80 watts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

akuser47

Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Cut down on your airflow and see how it hits afterwards. I see nothing in your recipe that would describe this. Might just be your build or air flow. Have you tried it at higher wattage?

jreedy80

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I made a green apple and strawberry last month that was cool on the inhale and flavor on the exhale. I made it again and it's not there now. So it has to be the wattage or setup. I was using the cleito 120 .14ohm at 75w.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

akuser47

Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That sounds awesome I think my next mix will be strawberry green apple sweetened.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Fuji apple tastes more like an applesauce to me rather than green apple. I mad another sample bottle last night and added 1% marshmallow. See if that does anything.

I'll also mess with my air flow throughout the day.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Could also just need to steep/age you juice a few days also.......

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That could be. Closing airflow made it worse and the marshmallow diluted all other flavor

akuser47

Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Some sweet flavors need the high airflow some don't. Keep us posted I am curious on this mix.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The original recipe was quite good. Needed a bit more flavor for my tastes though. So I added 1% more of each plus 1% marshmallow.

The marshmallow smoothed it out but that's all I taste now. Could bump it down to .5% or maybe steeping would help. I needed juice so I vaped it right away.

VU Sponsors