Become a Patron!

Juice Flavors

arc0623

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been vaping for a short term now. I've alot of juices and found none with good. I mean good flavor.
I let steep, shake and all the right things to bring out the flavors, but nothing. I've bought expensive juice and cheap juices, and nothing.
I use good RDA's, great mods and good coil setup (including clapton, parallel.....). I know this is subjective but can anyone recommend a good inexpensive juice site that really has good flavorful juice?
Thanks

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I like a lot of stuff from Verde valley vapes, but most of their flavors are a little on the weak side. It seems like you may need to look into DIY juice IMO.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Fuggin Vapor has some good ones.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I've been vaping for a short term now. I've alot of juices and found none with good. I mean good flavor.
I let steep, shake and all the right things to bring out the flavors, but nothing. I've bought expensive juice and cheap juices, and nothing.
I use good RDA's, great mods and good coil setup (including clapton, parallel.....). I know this is subjective but can anyone recommend a good inexpensive juice site that really has good flavorful juice?
Thanks
Have you been smoking prior to vaping? As an ex-smoker, it takes a while for your taste buds to "recover".

VU Sponsors