Become a Patron!

Juice issues

Kryptonet

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I bought a really big bottle of my favorite juice and turns out it's too thick for my coil to easily absorb it and I'm getting a lot of dry hits, I spent like $30 on the bottle and don't want to just throw it away, is there any way to thin out the juice or make the coil accept it better?

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
So I bought a really big bottle of my favorite juice and turns out it's too thick for my coil to easily absorb it and I'm getting a lot of dry hits, I spent like $30 on the bottle and don't want to just throw it away, is there any way to thin out the juice or madness the coil accept it better?
You can thin it by adding a little PG to it.

spr258

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Adding PG is the best way. You can also add distilled water. Not tap water!!! I did this to my max VG juice. I think the highest you want to add is 10% so a 30ML bottle would be 3 ml. I added 2 ML to a 30 ML bottle and thinned it out enough. I would not do it to the whole bottle but mix it in another smaller bottle like a unicorn bottle. Just in case you add to much.

Kryptonet

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It is 80/20 the way I bought it, from what I've read 70/30 is best for the coils I use

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You can also poke the cotton in the coils to loosen it up and create channels for the liquid to flow easier. I use High VG in all my tanks and never have problems.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can also poke the cotton in the coils to loosen it up and create channels for the liquid to flow easier. I use High VG in all my tanks and never have problems.
I would try this before I went adding stuff to the juice.

VU Sponsors