Become a Patron!

Juice noose!

Artdragon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey all, i just made this juice noose because I was looking for a way to carry my juice without cluttering up my purse. I'm working on making more in different colors, as well as a lanyard. What do you think?
7a9d0334a23eead5e3579015eb6235b2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So long as it works well for you, it looks good. I can't really tell from the pic, is that a lobster style clasp for like jewelry and stuff? If so is it strong enough to support the weight of a full glass bottle? That would be my only real concern, maybe a stronger attachment/clasp. I'm not a big fan of things bobbing around but that's my own personal quirk lmao. Even when hiking or anything and carrying equipment I always strap/tie it down tight but then I'm a bit ocd about it :p . Came out nice though!

Artdragon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you. Yeah, its a lobster. I have 4 full bottles hanging from my purse to test them. I also had them on my belt loop but had to take them off cause they were knocking together just a tiny bit too much

Artdragon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the lanyard would keep them from doing that too much since they bounce on one's leg when they walk if they were on a belt loop

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If the lobster's hold up, they look good. Better than having to go with something bulkier that might detract from the looks if you don't have to. So long as the hook portion's large enough to clip to various things (belt loops or whatever it's meant to attach to). A small carabiner type clip may appeal to guys a bit more if aiming toward them.

Personally I'm just strap happy lol. Tuck it into a pocket, tie it, lash it, snug it down with elastic ties. Whatever it takes haha.

Artdragon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it looks good, but maybe it will not very useful i think;)
They're actually pretty handy. I hate having a bunch of things in my pockets and carrying around 10 30ml bottles gets bulky. I've got 4 on my carabiner that i hang on my purse and its a lot better than 2 bottles in each pocket. Most of my pants have loose or small pockets

Artdragon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If the lobster's hold up, they look good. Better than having to go with something bulkier that might detract from the looks if you don't have to. So long as the hook portion's large enough to clip to various things (belt loops or whatever it's meant to attach to). A small carabiner type clip may appeal to guys a bit more if aiming toward them.

Personally I'm just strap happy lol. Tuck it into a pocket, tie it, lash it, snug it down with elastic ties. Whatever it takes haha.
I think i can find thr plain metal clips that come on mass produced lanyards for the gents

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's just from a guy's perspective, I'm sure for clipping to the rings used on a lot of purse straps and things the smaller clip will be more appealing. Ladies probably don't want their purse to look like a piece of climbing gear :p

Artdragon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I've been testing them and one fell off :( separated from the lobster clasp

Artdragon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll have to find something else to use. Maybe bigger yarn

manhunter72

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Great idea, I like it :)
I just want to share one thing, my hobby is fishing and I will recommend you to try using fishing braided line.
It is solid and may suit your needs.
It is just thing that come across my mind when I read your post, I didnt mean anything bad whit it.

Artdragon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great idea, I like it :)
I just want to share one thing, my hobby is fishing and I will recommend you to try using fishing braided line.
It is solid and may suit your needs.
It is just thing that come across my mind when I read your post, I didnt mean anything bad whit it.
You're good :) no offense taken. Good idea, too!

VU Sponsors