Become a Patron!

juice recommendation.

hitti2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looking for new type of juice in 100mL 3mg nic. This time I am seriously thinking about trying the mew salt nic juices.

Amy recommendations?

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You should tell us what types of flavors you like. I know that Cloudy Peak Vapes has alot of great juice lines, I especially like the Yami Vapor (Taruto and Milkgat...yummm!) and Sugoi vapor lines (Musha Milk Tea and Sakura are excellent). Also has several nic salt lines, the Aria is a good line. I wait for the sales (pretty frequent) and then stock up.

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Looking for new type of juice in 100mL 3mg nic. This time I am seriously thinking about trying the mew salt nic juices.

Check the Broke Dick line because it is so inexpensive it doesn't matter if you don't like it. Also T-Maxxes is great in my opinion.

JMB17

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
My all time favourite is Lemon Tart by Dinner Lady. They were probably aiming for a lemon tart but me and my husband think it tastes just like froot loops. I've tried a lot of "froot loops" flavours but nothing comes close to this. It's also nice and milky.

Last edited:

hitti2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks guys, this will be in my inventory soon. Ty to all.
7c6YQWm.png

Check the Broke Dick line because it is so inexpensive it doesn't matter if you don't like it. Also T-Maxxes is great in my opinion.

Came here to tell you this about broke dick. It is cheap, but some of my favorite juice i found so far. I got the strawberries and cream and lucky charms flavor and that's all I've been vaping since.

VU Sponsors