Become a Patron!

Juice smells like nail polish remover?

I just received a bottle of wicked watermelon from virgin vapors. I been reluctant to try it due to strong smell of polish remover or paint thinner. I'm not to sure what it is but its strong. Is this normal? I'm fairly new to vaping. I've been trough 20 or 30 bottles of various brands and flavors never encountered this chemical smell.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They probably used an alcohol base. Leave it uncapped overnight, and it should disappear!

martin

Member For 4 Years
put it in a drawer with lid off beside a cut open quarter onion shake twice a day
1-2 days the onion should absorb adour

They probably used an alcohol base. Leave it uncapped overnight, and it should disappear!
put it in a drawer with lid off beside a cut open quarter onion shake twice a day
1-2 days the onion should absorb adour

Seriously I wouldn't be interested in going trough all that. Thanks for the info though. I will just stay away from this brand. I don't mind leaving lid off for a day but the whole onion thing isn't gonna happen.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seriously I wouldn't be interested in going trough all that. Thanks for the info though. I will just stay away from this brand. I don't mind leaving lid off for a day but the whole onion thing isn't gonna happen.
LOL I don't blame you! As I said above, just leave the lid off overnight and see if the alcohol smell evaporates. VV is loved by many, so it may improve significantly. Personally, I DIY, so that's a problem I never have!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
smart man, the juice is not worth the squeeze

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I started a thread once over at ECF about what absolute shit I thought virgin vapers juice was........I got alot of people who thought I was crazy and got really pissed off...the VV fanboys ......bunch of angry vegans..... and then about half who told me they totally agreed with me and that VV made the worst juice they'e ever tasted.......alot of people mentioned the same experince you described and the VV fanboys told them to let it sit with the cap off for a day.....it made no diffrence from what most people said.....I don't know if it them or your tastebuds but you and VV are a bad fit...I wouldn't waste my time or money trying to like them.find something you like

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I started a thread once over at ECF about what absolute shit I thought virgin vapers juice was........I got alot of people who thought I was crazy and got really pissed off...the VV fanboys ......bunch of angry vegans..... and then about half who told me they totally agreed with me and that VV made the worst juice they'e ever tasted.......alot of people mentioned the same experince you described and the VV fanboys told them to let it sit with the cap off for a day.....it made no diffrence from what most people said.....I don't know if it them or your tastebuds but you and VV are a bad fit...I wouldn't waste my time or money trying to like them.find something you like

I have a similar experience everytime I express my loathing for Halo ejuice... all the fanboys start freaking out. *shrug*

Andria

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If the juice still smells like acetone after a couple days "breathing", toss it.

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
VV's site says Wicked Watermelon is organic and not made with ethanol.

I'd contact them and see what they say.

=============================
Retail Orders
If you are an individual customer and have any issues with your order, click the green 'Support' tab in the upper left corner of your screen or e-mail us at [email protected].

Either method will create a support ticket for you by which you can keep track of the issue as we work to resolve it. A copy of your ticket will be emailed to the email address you enter. Please submit only one ticket per issue as submitting multiple times will only slow down our ability to respond to you as we will have to delete the duplicate tickets.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
MMMMMMMMMMMMM,,,,ETHANOL

homer-simpson-drooling%20a.jpg

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Um, Pizza is the second with lots of greasy sausage and bacon.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I know right? :) WTF? The cheeseburger is one of the 3 major food groups!

I sooo need to start a troll thread on this. :)

Well, my gallstones prevent me from eating any beef except the absolute leanest -- filet mignon, or that 93% lean ground beef -- or eggs either, except for the whites (I can't digest cholesterol, so it just makes me very ill). But BACON? How does one continue living without that???? Or pork chops? Or chicken? Or salmon? Or CHEESE FOR GOD'S SAKE????

Andria

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Um, Pizza is the second with lots of greasy sausage and bacon.
While I prefer pizza with at least two of the major meat groups (pepperoni, salami, sausage, bacon, meatballs, ham, italian beef, pulled pork), jalapenos can sub for one - pizza with no meat, or with chicken (yardbird is not real meat, sorry) does not pass go, does not collect a single dollar...aside from the many, many dollars I've spent on Mrs. Dave's barbecue chicken "pizzas." Buffalo wing hot sauce, however, can (almost) make up for the absence of legitimate meat on a chicken pizza.

VU Sponsors