Become a Patron!

Jumping In From The Heartland!

vape4942

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wutup Fam!

I'm a fairly new vapee. Started in March 2015. My actual first vape was on my brothers little vape stick. I think it was one of those Innokin starter clearomizer thingamajigs. He had a menthol flavor loaded which was right down my alley as I was smoking black & mild cigars at the time. No that the black & milds were menthol, but it was all relative to smoking tobacco and hitting someone’s Kool or New Port whenever I didn’t have my cigar. I tried the vaping on a Saturday, that following Tuesday I went to a vape store check out this vaping thing for myself. Bought my first mod/battery thing and have smoked Tabaco since.

I started with the iStick 20w and nautilus mini. It was cool at first but it seemed like I had to work hard at getting a good vape and always trying to find the right setting and air hole and flavor and taste and this and that. And honestly, I wasn’t getting it and wasn’t really too thrilled about vaping after a while. So after continually going to vape shops to try e juices, the store reps would let me hit their sub ohm tanks mounted on their mega blaster 3000gx turbo battery mod thingamajigs. It was like night and day from my clearomizer thing. So I made the jump up to the iStick 50w and the Arctic sub ohm tank. Although I almost killed myself on the way home from the vape shop after upgrading due to the huge cloud I vaped while driving with my new sub ohm setup, I love this setup. I picked up a couple of the Innokin iSub tanks for backup. I have just recently purchased my first RDA atomizer in the Infinite CLT V3. I'm still learning and getting used to it. I had the store build my first coil but I plan on giving it a shot when it’s time to replace it.

So that’s my vape story.

vAPEoN!!!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.