Become a Patron!

Just found this section, included my gaming tattoo, Metal gear.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi everybody, I only just saw this section and thought I would post here. (I don't think I have posted here before, I could of forgotten though).

I myself love gaming, since I was younger, and my favourite game of all time is metal gear solid. I got a tattoo a few years ago of sniper wolf, it it the Yoji Shinkawa concept art of her and a wolf.

This is the tattoo-
aoSopJt.jpg

That was just after it was done, so it is still a little bloody.

Another favourite from my teens is silent hill 2. I have been playing a lot of games recently as I got out of hospital a few weeks ago after nearly dying, while I have been recovering I have completed Assasins creed:eek:rigins, which was great gameplay wise but the story was lacking.

I have just signed up for playstation now, I never have tried it in the past and am really happy with the amount of games. They work very smoothly with the connection I have and the picture quality is great.

What are others favourite games here?

My gamer ID is conaniswarrior , feel free to add me on PS.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I remember Silent Hill 2. Great game.
Playing State of Decay on X1 now. (when I have time anyway)
I don't do the online thing anymore. Too many idiots!
Good luck on the recoup

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I remember Silent Hill 2. Great game.
Playing State of Decay on X1 now. (when I have time anyway)
I don't do the online thing anymore. Too many idiots!
Good luck on the recoup

Just had a look at state of decay online, I like survival horror games. I don't have an Xbox one though, but I do have a 360. I might see if I can pick it up to give it a playthrough.

I mainly have the online for the free games each month, I also have a PSvita as well as PS4 so it seems worth it just for that. I tend to always make sure I have other players on mute though if I do play online- nothing like a screaming 10 year old on a game rated 18+ is there lol.

And thank you, I'm getting there everyday :)

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Just had a look at state of decay online, I like survival horror games. I don't have an Xbox one though, but I do have a 360. I might see if I can pick it up to give it a playthrough.

I mainly have the online for the free games each month, I also have a PSvita as well as PS4 so it seems worth it just for that. I tend to always make sure I have other players on mute though if I do play online- nothing like a screaming 10 year old on a game rated 18+ is there lol.

And thank you, I'm getting there everyday :)
Don't get it on the 360.
It's a mess on there!

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
MGS (1) was also imo one of the best Playstatiom games ever, great story and very cool gameplay. It made me cry and made me crack up. That's a good game that can stir emotions like that.

I couldn't finish Silent Hill 2, after the first boss split its head open and ATE ME, I turned off the PS and never played that game again LOL, I was a pansy as a teenager

I mostly played on the PC and Playstation, Xbox first gen as an adult, and I do have one tatoo from a very nerdy web game called Kingdom of Loathing, it was my first tattoo 12 years ago and I've always been low on money so it's tiny
IMG_20180419_080035_2~2.jpg

http://kol.coldfront.net/thekolwiki/index.php/File:Hunchback.gif

I quit videogames because I was addicted to them. Still crave them sometimes.

My favorite games were Final Fantasy 7 and Tactics, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, and a lot of PC shooters like Call of Duty 4 and Team Fortress 2 - I was Very addicted to TF2, have over 3,000 hours logged

Last edited:

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
MGS (1) was also imo one of the best Playstatiom games ever, great story and very cool gameplay. It made me cry and made me crack up. That's a good game that can stir emotions like that.

I couldn't finish Silent Hill 2, after the first boss split its head open and ATE ME, I turned off the PS and never played that game again LOL, I was a pansy as a teenager

I mostly played on the PC and Playstation, Xbox first gen as an adult, and I do have one tatoo from a very nerdy web game called Kingdom of Loathing, it was my first tattoo 12 years ago and I've always been low on money so it's tiny
View attachment 109146

http://kol.coldfront.net/thekolwiki/index.php/File:Hunchback.gif

I quit videogames because I was addicted to them. Still crave them sometimes.
Yeah, They can be addicting!4  19  18 001.JPG 4  19  18 002.JPG

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Halo, F.E.A.R. and alcohol ruined my second semester of college.

I'll be busy for the next half hour or so looking at your collection :facepalm:
I've got 4 boxes upstairs filled with Original XBOX and PS2 games as well.
Going to give me something to do when I retire!

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I was addicted to WOW for probably 5-7 years. Now i dont play any videos games. I just can't find one that holds my attention.

I wish i could because i find myself bored pretty often. My daughter ruined my PS4 so i couldnt play on that if i wanted to.
WOW addict huh?
Never did play that but a friend just about got divorced because of it.
Funny thing was, he eventually got his girl playing it and she got hooked.
Problem solved!

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
WOW addict huh?
Never did play that but a friend just about got divorced because of it.
Funny thing was, he eventually got his girl playing it and she got hooked.
Problem solved!
lol yeah it definitely wasn't helping my relationship at the time.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Don't have a gaming TAT but do have one from my skateboarding days of long ago.
One of the mascots for HookUp Boards.
Looks terrible. Everyone at the shop was shit faced. Friday night you know!Tat 001.JPG

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Pegleg Meg That sounds like a boss from Silent hill 3, with the head splitting and eating you. I did find them scary as a teen as well, but really enjoyed them.

I think the little tattoo is cool :).

I have only recently got back into gaming after being away from it for a while. I see you mentioned alcohol, it has ruined my life to be honest. I was in hospital at the end of last month/ start of this month for 8 days, I nearly died from acute pancreatitis, and while I was there my left lung decided to collapse as well.

Gaming seems like a good alternative to be addicted too lol, I've managed to stay off the booze since the 27th March, I was on at least a bottle of vodka a day.

Since I have been home I have finished assassins creed: origins, bought myself Dying light, the evil within 2, and also only just found out about PS now and subscribed to that so have 500 games on hand. Been playing quite a few on there, really think it is worth having for the price.

@Pastorfuzz , that is one HUGE collection! It seems like from the image you prefer Xbox to PS, at least the current generation? I think I count 9 PS4 games, not sure how many Xbox games as there is so many1

I also think that tattoo is really cool, I skated in my teens and loved it. I wish I still did now, I would probably break something on my first try now though lol.

@Khassy , that is one beautiful tattoo!

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
@Pegleg Meg That sounds like a boss from Silent hill 3, with the head splitting and eating you. I did find them scary as a teen as well, but really enjoyed them.

I think the little tattoo is cool :).

I have only recently got back into gaming after being away from it for a while. I see you mentioned alcohol, it has ruined my life to be honest. I was in hospital at the end of last month/ start of this month for 8 days, I nearly died from acute pancreatitis, and while I was there my left lung decided to collapse as well.

Gaming seems like a good alternative to be addicted too lol, I've managed to stay off the booze since the 27th March, I was on at least a bottle of vodka a day.

Since I have been home I have finished assassins creed: origins, bought myself Dying light, the evil within 2, and also only just found out about PS now and subscribed to that so have 500 games on hand. Been playing quite a few on there, really think it is worth having for the price.

@Pastorfuzz , that is one HUGE collection! It seems like from the image you prefer Xbox to PS, at least the current generation? I think I count 9 PS4 games, not sure how many Xbox games as there is so many1

I also think that tattoo is really cool, I skated in my teens and loved it. I wish I still did now, I would probably break something on my first try now though lol.

@Khassy , that is one beautiful tattoo!
Many more XBOX because I prefer the controllers over the PS Dual Shocks

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I was addicted to WOW for probably 5-7 years. Now i dont play any videos games. I just can't find one that holds my attention.

I wish i could because i find myself bored pretty often. My daughter ruined my PS4 so i couldnt play on that if i wanted to.

I played some free, cheesy mmo for a while, and I was addicted to Battlestar Galactica
I found with the Xbox 360 and PS3 the 360 controller was much more comfortable for sure. I've only tried the XBOX one round my friends house, I find both controllers to be good this generation. I do like the offset sticks on the XBOX one though.

Remember those huge XBOX "trick" controllers? I called them giant cheeseburgers because they were so big and round

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Pegleg Meg , was the "trick" controller the really big original xbox controller? I do remember them, not sure exactly what microsoft was thinking when it released that. The Xbox in a way was the spiritual successor to the dreamcast, so could be why the controller was like that. I loved the dreamcast, still have one connected in the spare room, that was a big controller too.

I was so sad the dreamcast failed and sega stopped making consoles, it really was ahead of its time.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
@Pegleg Meg , was the "trick" controller the really big original xbox controller? I do remember them, not sure exactly what microsoft was thinking when it released that. The Xbox in a way was the spiritual successor to the dreamcast, so could be why the controller was like that. I loved the dreamcast, still have one connected in the spare room, that was a big controller too.

I was so sad the dreamcast failed and sega stopped making consoles, it really was ahead of its time.
That original XBOX controller was called the "Duke".
I still have 2 of them. They were huge!

Beautiful tattoos and a great game :)
Maybe not everyone will understand, but...damn Konami! Now we will not see the new MGS :(

VU Sponsors