Become a Patron!

Just got here a few days ago

I'm new here, go easy on me.

I've been vaping for 3 weeks now, before that I did two weeks with the MarkTen eCigs. I've been dealing with a health issue that brings me a lot of pain for few months now. So much pain that I don't feel hunger pains and lost some weight. So I was thinking that maybe cigarette pains might also be gone if I quit smoking. As it turns out quitting smoking was a breeze with the MarkTen eCigs. So after two weeks of the MarkTen I moved on to vaping. My wife had a Pioneer4You iPV D2 gifted to her last year and never used it, so I gave it a whirl and it's been about 5 weeks since I quit smoking. I like the iPV D2 so much I went and bought an iPV D4 and use the D2 for a backup. That one had an Aspire Atlantis v2 installed on it, and I also bought a Clieto for my D4. I also bought a Smok V8 Baby Stick for my wife for here to get off the coffin nails. As for my pain, it's kind of being managed until I see the next doctor, Steroids and ibuprofen are getting that done.

Last edited by a moderator:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
As for my pain, it's kind of being managed until I see the next doctor, I am a spammer ban me and ibuprofen are getting that done.

Probably a pain management substance we are not allowed to talk about, lol

Welcome to VU - I highly doubt you are banned :wave:

Quitting smoking and vaping instead was one of the greatest changes ever in my life - hope it is for you too:cloud:

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
No
You're good, not banned.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

I've been vaping for 3 weeks now, before that I did two weeks with the MarkTen eCigs. I've been dealing with a health issue that brings me a lot of pain for few months now. So much pain that I don't feel hunger pains and lost some weight. So I was thinking that maybe cigarette pains might also be gone if I quit smoking. As it turns out quitting smoking was a breeze with the MarkTen eCigs. So after two weeks of the MarkTen I moved on to vaping. My wife had a Pioneer4You iPV D2 gifted to her last year and never used it, so I gave it a whirl and it's been about 5 weeks since I quit smoking. I like the iPV D2 so much I went and bought an iPV D4 and use the D2 for a backup. That one had an Aspire Atlantis v2 installed on it, and I also bought a Clieto for my D4. I also bought a Smok V8 Baby Stick for my wife for here to get off the coffin nails. As for my pain, it's kind of being managed until I see the next doctor, I am a spammer ban me and ibuprofen are getting that done.

edit
Oh no, I apparently used a bad spamming word in my post. Did I get banned? I'
Auto filter, and apparently, it needs adjusting, LOL. Welcome aboard!

@SMOKIE can fix that. :)

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

I've been vaping for 3 weeks now, before that I did two weeks with the MarkTen eCigs. I've been dealing with a health issue that brings me a lot of pain for few months now. So much pain that I don't feel hunger pains and lost some weight. So I was thinking that maybe cigarette pains might also be gone if I quit smoking. As it turns out quitting smoking was a breeze with the MarkTen eCigs. So after two weeks of the MarkTen I moved on to vaping. My wife had a Pioneer4You iPV D2 gifted to her last year and never used it, so I gave it a whirl and it's been about 5 weeks since I quit smoking. I like the iPV D2 so much I went and bought an iPV D4 and use the D2 for a backup. That one had an Aspire Atlantis v2 installed on it, and I also bought a Clieto for my D4. I also bought a Smok V8 Baby Stick for my wife for here to get off the coffin nails. As for my pain, it's kind of being managed until I see the next doctor, Steroids and ibuprofen are getting that done.

edit
Oh no, I apparently used a bad spamming word in my post. Did I get banned? I'
Sorry Chad_M we are still adjusting certain words spammers use thanks for your understanding, and welcome to the VU forum.
keep-calm-and-accept-my-apology-6.png

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the Underground!

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU. Still use my D2 from time to time with the Aspire EVO tank and still love it.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome aboard :cheers:

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Sign - SkullWelcome.jpg

Glad to have you! I have an IPV D3 and it has to be one of my favorite mods. It is an all around mod for me. Easy to toss in my pocket for work and can also sit on my desk. Had the thing well over a year now, just won't quite. Great quality. Let me know how you like the D4, maybe if its decent I will add it to my collection.

VU Sponsors