Become a Patron!

Just want to thank everyone here!

iVape524

Member For 4 Years
Hey guys, just wanted to pop in and give a huge shout out to everyone that's answered my questions, made recommendations and even just posted on this site! Before finding VU I had 2 mods, 2 tanks, and maybe 1-2 bottles of juice. What I've found is I like to vape pretty much every style that people discuss on here. While I don't do much mouth to lung, I vape anywhere from 25-150 watts and I enjoy each setup (tank, mod, etc) that I have acquired. It's turned into something fun for me and I'd say I'm pretty much hooked at this point. I never would have found all these enjoyable ways to vape without this site so thanks everyone!!

Attachments

• IMG_1006.JPG
    IMG_1006.JPG
    1,016.6 KB · Views: 20

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That's a nice collection of gear you have there.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm the same position as you bud. This forum has been a huge help. I've learned alot. There are some great people here. I think most of us have a full blown hobby now.
:)

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been here over a year and I know what you mean. Honestly, the only reason I got into mechs and squonkers in the first place it because of this forum. Awesome collection you have going on there. Let's keep on vaping

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What's that mod sitting on top of the smok spiral plus?

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Definitely a great group of people. Given the relative newness of vaping coupled with a flood of products and rapidly imposing restrictions it's more of a community effort to educate folks beyond a sales page. Lots of reviewers and experienced users with great info and insight to suit a wide ranging preference from mtl to dl, prebuilts/cartos to rebuildables and everything that goes with it.

Had it not been for reviewers and communities like this one I would probably have been lost or struggling much harder getting a grasp of everything. I don't have the vast collection a lot of people do but I've gotten comfortable with rebuildables. It makes it more of a 'hobby' than smoking ever was, a lot of that is due to the variety of flavors vs smoking. I like being a bit more self reliant though and the ability to fix simple things like coils or wicking vs relying on a shop or solely on commercial options makes it worthwhile.

Credit goes out to many experienced vapers here who have provided info and suggestions along with tips/tricks to make it easy to learn. I couldn't imagine trying to just read the skimpy instruction booklet with a mod and tank and trying to make it work the way it should on my own without assistance.

VU Sponsors