Become a Patron!

Justfog minifit and Aspire breeze 2

Hello,
I'm new here & a new vaper.
Need some suggestion from experts.
how many day a minifit pod lasting
and a aspire breeze 2 coil survive.
and which one is better for me quit ciggarette.
Thank you.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never used a minifit but just mentioned the other day I've been using the same coil for over a month in the breeze 2. I'm sure it could use a change but I use blackberry menthol at 12mg and it still has good flavor. But it's not my all day vape. Just higher nicotine backup

Never used a minifit but just mentioned the other day I've been using the same coil for over a month in the breeze 2. I'm sure it could use a change but I use blackberry menthol at 12mg and it still has good flavor. But it's not my all day vape. Just higher nicotine backup
is blackberry menthol 12 mg nicsalt or regular juice?and which coil u used 0.6 or 1.0 ohm?

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Hi Akash. Welcome to VU :vino:

The Minifit has a much smaller battery and much smaller juice capacity than Breeze 2.
For those that are serious about giving vape it's full chance to make the cigs go away, I generally advise to start with a mod and atomizer since the atomizer can be changed if wanted and the charge lasts longer. Even the 1000mah battery of Breeze 2 won't last a day of vaping if your used to smoking.

Of those 2 I'd also agree with Breese 2. I'd choose Nautilus AIO over those 2 though. Has air flow control. Coils are great, replaceable, cheap, and last. Holds more juice too.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vapordna has the breeze 2 on sale for 25 I think it is

Hi Akash. Welcome to VU :vino:

The Minifit has a much smaller battery and much smaller juice capacity than Breeze 2.
For those that are serious about giving vape it's full chance to make the cigs go away, I generally advise to start with a mod and atomizer since the atomizer can be changed if wanted and the charge lasts longer. Even the 1000mah battery of Breeze 2 won't last a day of vaping if your used to smoking.

Of those 2 I'd also agree with Breese 2. I'd choose Nautilus AIO over those 2 though. Has air flow control. Coils are great, replaceable, cheap, and last. Holds more juice too.
which type of atomizer is best for a new vaper and less consume liquid?

Last edited:

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
which type of atomizer is best for a begginer and less consume liquid?
Whatever device you use, the juice consumption shouldn't be a concern. The important things are:
What device will help me stop smoking?
What type of juice and at what nic level for said device.

A pod wouldn't be a bad thing. Pods are good. Any vape over smoking is good. Since most move away from pods as a primary device, another way to look at it is a pod would get you used to vaping and then if/when you choose a different device, you'll still have that pod. But they do have that limiting power reserve so If you run out of battery charge, smoke will happen. But you could use the pod while you dual use as you get used to vape only. By the time your wanting to only vape you could have your next device planned.

Either way, where are you? Or where can you buy from? Local shop? Can you buy online? And we can help you decide

Whatever device you use, the juice consumption shouldn't be a concern. The important things are:
What device will help me stop smoking?
What type of juice and at what nic level for said device.

A pod wouldn't be a bad thing. Pods are good. Any vape over smoking is good. Since most move away from pods as a primary device, another way to look at it is a pod would get you used to vaping and then if/when you choose a different device, you'll still have that pod. But they do have that limiting power reserve so If you run out of battery charge, smoke will happen. But you could use the pod while you dual use as you get used to vape only. By the time your wanting to only vape you could have your next device planned.

Either way, where are you? Or where can you buy from? Local shop? Can you buy online? And we can help you decide
A local vendor suggest me a setup Obs cube+Ammit mtl rta.
are you think this is right setup?

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Built in 3000mah battery. I first started vaping with 3000Mah battery and that lasted me all day but only for less than a week because as I smoked less and vaped more I had to carry charged batteries with me. Not saying everone is like that. Just saying. A key to success is not being without a vape.

You'd also have to learn how to build, and build correctly, for that mod and that RTA. I'm sure it would vape great but not the best advice for someone that's never vaped, imo.

Not me, but this forum as whole has more vape gear experience and more experience at helping people vape than any store.

Hard to know where to point you to if we don't know where you can buy from.

101vape

VU Vendor Employee
VU Vendor Employee
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One of our employees love the Breeze 2. He's a former smoker. For him, the Breeze 2 provides just the right amount of power compared to other devices like the SMOK Nord. He uses 25mg to 35mg salt nic in the Breeze 2.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One of our employees love the Breeze 2. He's a former smoker. For him, the Breeze 2 provides just the right amount of power compared to other devices like the SMOK Nord. He uses 25mg to 35mg salt nic in the Breeze 2.
I only use a couple mtl devices and I was surprised how much I liked it. Carry it every day.

VU Sponsors