Become a Patron!

#justsayin

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wish I had a dollar for every time I yanked my wiener over Jeannie when I was a kid.
Damned....sorry to hear that
whistling_smiley_by_mondspeer-d6xrtuh_zpssnn0wmor.png

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Slurp812

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did some e-cig searching and found this place fairly recently. Lots of e-cig info here. I go where the info I need to find is. I still lurk on ECF. Don't hate!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did some e-cig searching and found this place fairly recently. Lots of e-cig info here. I go where the info I need to find is. I still lurk on ECF. Don't hate!
I still go over to ECF....mostly for the classifieds...I havent posted in a regular thread there in several months...I will, on occasion, read some threads...especially the clones vs authentics threads....people on both sides tend get bent out of shape on these threads and inevitably start to snipe back and forth...the best part is when the mods, as if on cue, intervene and slap the members down for being bad little meanies to each other...lol

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I still go over to ECF....mostly for the classifieds...I havent posted in a regular thread there in several months...I will, on occasion, read some threads...especially the clones vs authentics threads....people on both sides tend get bent out of shape on these threads and inevitably start to snipe back and forth...the best part is when the mods, as if on cue, intervene and slap the members down for being bad little meanies to each other...lol
Meanies, lol.
gigglesmile.gif

VU Sponsors