Become a Patron!

kamry camouflage and wooden color k1000 epipe is coming

kamry's celia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello,everyone, kamry camouflage and wooden color k1000 epipe is coming now,welcome to your inquiry.upload_2014-8-28_14-37-48.png

Hi, the bowl is made of real wood, correct? Also, I signed up for the email notification, but when will the wooden version be expected in?

Thanks

kamry's celia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi, the bowl is made of real wood, correct? Also, I signed up for the email notification, but when will the wooden version be expected in?

Thanks
Hi,it is not real wood now,it is metal ,just the wood color,if you need wood,the MOQ is 1000 sets. my email is [email protected],have you sent me email?

Are some real wood and others not? I see online that some people say that they are real wood, while others are saying they are not.

Am i correct that some models are real wood but not all, or does it sound like some people online are just mistaken?

kamry's celia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Are some real wood and others not? I see online that some people say that they are real wood, while others are saying they are not.

Am i correct that some models are real wood but not all, or does it sound like some people online are just mistaken?
Hi,we have been sold the real wood,but not do that now

VU Sponsors