Become a Patron!

Kanger Mini Opinions?

anoegel1988

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi everybody!
So, I've been eyeballing the Kanger Subox Mini for a while, and told my mom about it, who then decided to get it for my birthday. I was wondering about everyone's general opinions on the mini (not little pink, purple, etc. nano, the black and red or white and black one), such as how it vapes, it's variable settings, etc. Let me know what you guys think! (It'll be my first sub, btw!)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, first to answer. I have had the mini since it came out and loving it. It's also my first sub ohm. Right now I have 2 sets plus two extra subtank mini, one to use on my IPV D2 and another one to spare. The only con about it is that it doesn't do TC. Apart from that, it's really worth every cent. Plus it comes with an RBA coil so you can rebuild your own coil and rewick your cotton when needed.
Also, another pro is that there are loads of accessories for you to play with such as bell cap, skins (stickers to cover your whole box), silicone, replacement coils, etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

anoegel1988

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes, I had seen that in the kit, and kind of fell in love with the fact that you can kind of excitement between coil building and just swapping manufacture coils. The main thing I was eyeballing it for is that it seemed really good for someone just starting with sub ohms, and at the same time, opens up the possibilities of playing around with buildable coils. Definitely the definition of 'starter kit' imo. Btw, I'm still a little new to vaping (specifically the tech aspect and terminology), sooo what is the abbreviation 'TC'?

anoegel1988

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I do have a question about it; does it have a safety shutoff? Like my iStick mini, where it stops firing after ten seconds even though you're Stoll holding the button? (I'd hate to put it in my purse to find it burnt out our something later!)

misthub_rick

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vape Media
5 clicks to turn it on, 5 clicks to turn it off :)

anoegel1988

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
5 clicks to turn it on, 5 clicks to turn it off :)
Thank you. I have received my Kangertech, and found it does not operate anything kind my e-leaf, but I'm definitely enjoying it!

iiKryptic-old

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Perfect for beginning sub-ohm, no safety feature like that. But as stated above just shut it down when not in use. I love the flavor out of this kit, and it's a great travel mod.

anoegel1988

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Perfect for beginning sub-ohm, no safety feature like that. But as stated above just shut it down when not in use. I love the flavor out of this kit, and it's a great travel mod.
I agree; I'd never had a sub-ohm before this and it's working out great. Sometimes whenever I do swap the coil, I don't wrap it quite right and the flavor is terrible, but as long as I wrap it right I get a good, flavorful cloud every time. I'm loving it so far, and I've been learning a lot about subs through using my Kanger!

VU Sponsors