Become a Patron!

kanger ni factory coils not working with sx mini m class

i recently purchased kanger nickle coils for my kanger nano witch i have on my sx mini m class and it keeps coming up dry coil no liquid?

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What temp are you running them at? And did you lock temp first? Either of those things will give you the dry coil warning (temp not high enough)

adamwineguy

Founder, 10 Vape Commandments
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You have to set the Mini for those coils.
Are you in Joules mode? Have you calibrated to the coil yet?

I run 'em in my Nanos. Shouldn't be a problem... other than the need to refill frequently.
Ya I use em on my m class as well, like Shark said- gotta pair the coil with the mod and make sure you're in joules mode with the nickel coil option selected.

Sent from my VK700 using Tapatalk

drugarth

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
have you resolved this?
I get the exact same thing on the NI200 Kanger coils....strange thing: I have both horizontal en vertical Kanger Ni200 coils...(did they switch to vertical some time ago?)...and it seems to only affect the ones with the vertical coil

adamwineguy

Founder, 10 Vape Commandments
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
have you resolved this?
I get the exact same thing on the NI200 Kanger coils....strange thing: I have both horizontal en vertical Kanger Ni200 coils...(did they switch to vertical some time ago?)...and it seems to only affect the ones with the vertical coil
Most prefer the verticals, which are the newer form and better. Just a better build. Personally I have abandoned most Kanger products. I have such specific likes/ tastes/needs, and the Kanger coils completely disappoint me.

If you're having problems with these, try something new. I run Arctic tanks with .2 ohm nickel temp controlled coils which can take massive Jules and have so many adjustable factors depending on the mod you run. My go to's are the Yihi SIXMini M Class, as well as an IPV4S. Both run off Yihi chips with temp control. My other tank which I love, is the Aspire Triton. Many don't like this tank. But they have top fill, and take super low .15 nickel coils. Its really a true beast of a tank and with coils at such low resistance your capabilities are endless to find the exact settings to please.

Sent from my VK700 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors