Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Hey all,

While this is not a sale or promotion, I was talking to Tom of Vape Super Saver about one of my orders and he told me that he just got in 490 five packs of what I have seen can be hard to get coils.

He just added them to his website so stock up while you can!

http://www.vapesupersaver.com/occ-v...oils-only-13-99-genuine-authentic-kangertech/

1 pack $13.99 plus $2.49 shipping
2 packs $26.98 with free shipping
3 packs $38.97 with free shipping

BTW, I have ordered from him a couple of times and he has always shipped genuine gear super fast!

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They are sold out bummer

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
They are sold out bummer

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

The announcement was for the 0.50 ohm coils only.

I just checked and they show 446 five packs in stock.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nice deal. Love those vertical OCC's

Nitrowolf72

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Stupid question from a noob. Are the subtank and subtank mini coils the same as far as size or fit?

Nitrowolf72

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks. I've got both but the coils I have for the subtank are the horizontal coils and not the vertical ones. Thanks @UncleRJ for the link on these, I ordered a 5 pack.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The little Silicone insulator on the bottom will wear out. Fast tech has them super cheap. I almost never need to buy pre made coils. I do make mistakes, & rip one once and awhile.

BLACKTOOTHGRIN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey all,

While this is not a sale or promotion, I was talking to Tom of Vape Super Saver about one of my orders and he told me that he just got in 490 five packs of what I have seen can be hard to get coils.

http://www.vapesupersaver.com/occ-v...oils-only-13-99-genuine-authentic-kangertech/

BTW, I have ordered from him a couple of times and he has always shipped genuine gear super fast!

Thanks for this RJ.
I was actually wondering where I was gonna find these.
My 'go to' online vape shop doesnt have them yet and the few others that Ive seen are gouging the hell out of the price, so this is a nice find!

I actually bought my white version of the Subox kit from Tom and have talked with him a couple times.
After that I have no qualms about buying from the guy.
Fair prices and a really decent person in my opinion.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
It's actually pretty rare for me to vouch for any vendor.

But Mr. Tom has proven himself to be a first rate guy and one of the last practitioners of true customer service left on the planet.

That being said, if he should ever make a liar out of me, this guy, Evil Uncle knows how to find him and exact retribution.

Evil Uncle RJ.jpg

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's actually pretty rare for me to vouch for any vendor.

But Mr. Tom has proven himself to be a first rate guy and one of the last practitioners of true customer service left on the planet.

That being said, if he should ever make a liar out of me, this guy, Evil Uncle knows how to find him and exact retribution.

View attachment 22928
I knew if I waited long enough, you would be of value to someone besides me. :cool:

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey all,

very good vendor and awesome prices bought from him a few times, thanks for the heads up on the new coils,. Did he say when he was getting in the NI200 vertical occ?

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks for the link! Got it bookmarked.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have several tanks that require coils from other places. Saw a rebuild able coil/deck at FT. Going to do that. $3.00 a pop is not in my budget, when I can rebuild them for less than a penny. If I piss on my own shoes, it's better than some one else doing it. Frank Zappa.

VU Sponsors