Become a Patron!

Kanger Starter Kit? Anyone have a review?

sprad05

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been using an RDA exclusively and have put thoughts into trying a tank. I figured for the money, and the matching tank and mod, I would try the Kanger sub tank mini starter kit. I was just interested to see if anyone else has purchased it and their opinion.

Thanks!

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I do not have the kit but I do have the sub tank mini and really like it. If I was going to have one tank it would be the one I would choose (actually I would choose the beast but it is pricey and you may not like it). I have the Atlantis V1, original Kanger sub tank,Silo Beast and the sauce code. I'm not a big help but I am sure someone else will chime in soon.

Maynard

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ya, the Subox kit. Great price on a great mod and a great tank.
I went from RDA's and mech's to Subtanks and vv mods a while back and have never looked back. Recently picked up the Subox kit too and it's excellent.
I use Subtanks exclusively now, with the nice rebuildable deck option. Good stuff.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
The only negative thing I have heard that some of them when you install the battery, the door does not shut completely.

The door stays on but it just does not look as good as it should.

The door only fits funny when it's upside down. I've had mine for 2 weeks now and love it. Really easy to build on and I haven't had a single problem with it other then user errors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't own one (yet) but I'll give another big +1 to the Subox kit! Looks fantastic and I can say the improved airflow on the Subtank Mini is fantastic! I've got the new airflow control base from MVS (same as comes with the kit) now I just need to find some of the new version of the coils (vertical vs. horizontal)

Maynard

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Door fits quite nicely on mine.

VU Sponsors