Become a Patron!

kanger sub nano

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just picked it up 2 day, as my only other experience is with aspire mini nautilus. I'm liking the straight to lung hit, and the vapor production is much higher. My battery will not fire with the .5 coil, so im using the 1.2 it also came with. Just wondering, if I upgrade my battery to use the .5 coil, what (and how much) difference will I see?

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't believe you are going to find a big difference other than the vape may be a little warmer with the .5 ohm coil. I'm using the subtank as a rebuildable, but I did try both of the coils that came with the tank and I really didn't see much difference. YMMV. And I'm sure others will chime in with a different experience. I was using it on a Vapor Shark rdna 40.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't believe you are going to find a big difference other than the vape may be a little warmer with the .5 ohm coil. I'm using the subtank as a rebuildable, but I did try both of the coils that came with the tank and I really didn't see much difference. YMMV. And I'm sure others will chime in with a different experience. I was using it on a Vapor Shark rdna 40.
Im using it on a isick 20 w. Have heard alotta gripe about this battery, so I was thinkin about looking at the istick 50w. I'm fairly new, so I dont build or rebuild anything yet. But im also finding I don't like to vape anything over about 15w, so im kinda thinkin what's the point?

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im using it on a isick 20 w. Have heard alotta gripe about this battery, so I was thinkin about looking at the istick 50w. I'm fairly new, so I dont build or rebuild anything yet. But im also finding I don't like to vape anything over about 15w, so im kinda thinkin what's the point?

For a person in your situation, the istick 50w would be a good choice. Relatively cheap and a decently built mod. I was vaping the .5/1.2 coils at 25 watts and they worked great at that wattage. It's always great to have more power than you need. good luck,

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For a person in your situation, the istick 50w would be a good choice. Relatively cheap and a decently built mod. I was vaping the .5/1.2 coils at 25 watts and they worked great at that wattage. It's always great to have more power than you need. good luck,
Thanx for the help

Thejoebear

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I would definitely go with something that is at least 50w.On my .5 head I usually vape it around 25w on my Smok Xpro m50 and it works super well. Also performs very well on my Hades mech mod, but a regulated 50w is where it belongs.I'm almost starting to prefer the 1.2 ohm though.

T

Taver13

I would definitely go with something that is at least 50w.On my .5 head I usually vape it around 25w on my Smok Xpro m50 and it works super well. Also performs very well on my Hades mech mod, but a regulated 50w is where it belongs.I'm almost starting to prefer the 1.2 ohm though.
what pg vg are you using, i cant seem to be able to get above 21 watts with the .5 using the same mod as you

Thejoebear

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
what pg vg are you using, i cant seem to be able to get above 21 watts with the .5 using the same mod as you
That's Weird, I use 80/20 vg/pg, both purchased from Amazon, And no nic. Even the 1.2 works well at 25w. Just bumped it down to 23w just because I'm drinking and I started noticing that I'm draining this damn tank super fast lol. Where did you get yours and What ratio are you working with?

Kizzer49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got the istick20 watt. The 50 watt seems alot better. For a decent price. I actually find the 20watt to small in my hand and not comfy.

Im betting the 50watt would be perfect.

Vape99

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I use the Nano with my 30 W and it could use a little more power. Go with the 50 W imo. Watch for leaks with this one.

VU Sponsors