Become a Patron!

Kanger subtank

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Saw this on another thread and checked it out. Very cool concept and I would jump all over it if it were half the price.
Think I'll wait for some reviews and a price drop.
True, Kanger has been coming out with some solid innovations, but at $60...
I'll sit out the first round.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Saw this on another thread and checked it out. Very cool concept and I would jump all over it if it were half the price.
Think I'll wait for some reviews and a price drop.
True, Kanger has been coming out with some solid innovations, but at $60...
I'll sit out the first round.

60 really isnt that bad if you think about it.. they were selling those mega's at 45-50$ when they first came out.. and you can't rebuild them.. these at least are cost effective.. and pretty much same amount of $ as a new version kayfun clone that comes out..

i do agree that its worth to wait for more reviews to hit first.. knowing kanger, these won't truly be good until v2 or v3 is out lol

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Agreed.
It's kinda like getting a tank and a half so the price isn't terrible from that point of view.
Still, I'll let others do the beta testing then jump- probably at around 31.99 by then ;)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
i dunno.. i just got the atlantis.. and coming from a dripper user..
i love this.. first tank I can be happy with, keep my clouds and do some serious vaping..
I am still trying to figure out on juice.. I burnt the heck out of my first coil..
think it was because i used 98vg and 2pg.. even tho i let it sit for 30 min on fill up..
i chain vape.. and dont like water in my juice..
right now i have 5%pg 90%vg and 5% 151.. vaping like a fiend atm :p

oh look.. i can do pretty clouds again! :D

and this is after going thru a taifun, kayfun, big budda, and a venturi..

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Agreed.
It's kinda like getting a tank and a half so the price isn't terrible from that point of view.
Still, I'll let others do the beta testing then jump- probably at around 31.99 by then ;)
Agreed. By the release date I think Aspire will have a rebuildable tank or a bigger Atlantis.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i dunno.. i just got the atlantis.. and coming from a dripper user..
i love this.. first tank I can be happy with, keep my clouds and do some serious vaping..
I am still trying to figure out on juice.. I burnt the heck out of my first coil..
think it was because i used 98vg and 2pg.. even tho i let it sit for 30 min on fill up..
i chain vape.. and dont like water in my juice..
right now i have 5%pg 90%vg and 5% 151.. vaping like a fiend atm :p

oh look.. i can do pretty clouds again! :D

and this is after going thru a taifun, kayfun, big budda, and a venturi..

I vape a 90vg/10pg mix. I put 10 drops of eliquid on the coil, let it sit and put 10 more on before installing. Cold weather really thickens up juice.

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Coll Heads use cotton wick for whatever that is worth to you. Coils will probably be expensive, But if you run out you could rebuild it. I like the 6 mil Capicity and 25mm to 22mm reducerhttp://timbozero.com/reviews/kangertech-subtank/

Last edited:

VU Sponsors