Become a Patron!

Kanger toptank mini RBA plus

Tempro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So i wanted to try the RBA but i cant unscrew the screw to put the cotton in. Me and my friends all tried it but im scarred i will ruin the screw eventually. I just simply cant put enough presure on that little screwdriver and i dont have a bigger one with that little tip.

Do you guys have any tip to unscrew it? i would appreciate it.

BKTOAD

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Had a stubborn screw in mine. Ended up having to grab it with pliers and unscrew it. Tossed that one and replaced it with a spare from the extras that came with the kit. no issues since then.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
So i wanted to try the RBA but i cant unscrew the screw to put the cotton in. Me and my friends all tried it but im scarred i will ruin the screw eventually. I just simply cant put enough presure on that little screwdriver and i dont have a bigger one with that little tip.

Do you guys have any tip to unscrew it? i would appreciate it.
That little (blue most of the times) screw driver is not the proper tool. Flying collective pitch R/C Helicopters, it's worth having quality tools, in order to avoid damaging those small screws. I'm using these tools on my Attys as well. However, you could try applying heat, or putting it in the freezer for an hour, then trying to loosen the screw.

VU Sponsors