Become a Patron!

Kangertech dripbox 160.... bin the stock rda

Street_hawk666

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
After a few wwwka of using the dripbox I got more and more annoyed with the stock rda ...building coils low and then coils high , ohms low, ohms high in the end I replaced it with he griffin by lost art and replaced the pin for a squonk pin.. although there's a mm overhang it still looks great. totally different vaping experience and wow the taste with lots of clouds is amazing. I would recommend anyone with the dripbox to non the stock rda and replaces it with something else.
a7a9d87af150a4af127830e310406923.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Agreed I hate that rda. I also tried the tsunami 24,but got leaking.

Sent from my Z832 using Tapatalk

Street_hawk666

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Glad you mentioned the tsunami as I was going to buy one

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I have been using a Velocity Mini with fantastic results.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
replaced it with he griffin by lost art and replaced the pin for a squonk pin.. although there's a mm overhang it still looks great. totally different vaping experience and wow the taste with lots of clouds is amazing

Definitely preaching to the choir on the stock RDA being rubbish

I had no idea you could bf a Griffin?!?

That looks a lot like a cloned Goon

Instead of the Tsunami, you might want to check out the Druga by Augvape

Street_hawk666

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah I believe the lost art is a clone but none the less a great rda.. I'll give the druga a go..thanks for the recommendation

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Yeah my stock rda has never left the box it came in, took one look at it and decided it wasn't worth waisting wire on. I do like the 160, it's my work/driving mod (fits perfect in my cup holder lol). I do have a few gripes tho, the non adjustable 510 some attys won't work and there's almost always that annoying gap with the ones that do. Major overhang with a 24mm atty on a mod that does 160 watts, and no matter how many times I wash out the bottles I can taste them tainting my juice with an essence of Chinese manufacturing. Other than that for the price it suits the purpose.

VU Sponsors