Become a Patron!

Kangertech Dripbox problem pls help

Got kangertech Dripbox black edition off Amazon 2 days a go was working fine charged it up a couple times and now it spits produces little vapor can't draw for too long tip heats up its all gone tits up urgent pls help also even when I charge sometimes it flashes as if out of battery.
BTW bit of a newbie all help appreciated

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Got kangertech Dripbox black edition off Amazon 2 days a go was working fine charged it up a couple times and now it spits produces little vapor can't draw for too long tip heats up its all gone tits up urgent pls help also even when I charge sometimes it flashes as if out of battery.
BTW bit of a newbie all help appreciated
If it's spitting sounds like the coil may be flooded. Did you try replacing the coil yet?

Gregjl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thepenny, Did it taste like oil was burning off the metal at first? That's what I got going on right now. It's terrible and the thing doesn't come with instructions of any kind. Maybe I was supposed to clean it better?

Greg

Scribb|e

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It sounds like you need to run it at a lower power - or with a higher resistance coil, as the Dripbox is a constant 3.7V device.

You could either mount pre-made coils of a different (higher) resistance in it, or use the RBA deck and build yourself a nice, higher resistance coil (I'd try a 0.6 Ohm one first, see how that performs, and then go from there).

VU Sponsors