Become a Patron!

kangertech evod e cig wire

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It looks completely taken apart. What you want to use to rebuild one of these is Kanthal wire. The wire is what creates the coil that vaporizes your juice and is very necessary.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
And of course, if you don't want to rebuild, you can simply replace these coils. Do you have vape shops where you are? You can order online.

I asked more like is this broken because it dont vaporize anyore even if i put it in. Or i have put it in spefic shape? And do it needs to go throught cottage or??

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well, no, it won't work anymore. You removed the heating element. Without the heating element, there's nothing to heat the liquid. I doubt with that small amount of wire that you'd be able to rebuild that coil, but you could try. Do you have any extra coil heads?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

If all you're wanting to do is replace your wick with cotton, you need to leave the coil alone and only pull out the wicking material. When you removed the wire, you removed the coil. It won't heat up at all now. It either needs to be replaced, the whole thing, or needs to be rebuilt.

VU Sponsors