Become a Patron!

Kangertech Subox Nano stem came off of the top.

I got my mom a Subox Nano (tank and all) starter kit for her birthday. (She uses Hemp-based CBD for pain and vaping is the best option for her.)

We tried to add more oil and juice to the tank and the stem came off and there is no way to screw it back in. It just sits in there and when I screw it down onto the base without the glass, it's fine, if I screw it down with the glass it pops off again.

At this point I have cleaned the entire tank, removed and replaced the gaskets, made sure everything in the base was screw down properly and tried the secondary glass they sent with it as well.

Pictures of all parts included.

Is this a normal issue? Can this be fixed? Do I just need to replace the tank?

Attachments

• 30128049_10156291541037140_582650865328848896_o.jpg
    30128049_10156291541037140_582650865328848896_o.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 6

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I got my mom a Subox Nano (tank and all) starter kit for her birthday. (She uses Hemp-based CBD for pain and vaping is the best option for her.)

We tried to add more oil and juice to the tank and the stem came off and there is no way to screw it back in. It just sits in there and when I screw it down onto the base without the glass, it's fine, if I screw it down with the glass it pops off again.

At this point I have cleaned the entire tank, removed and replaced the gaskets, made sure everything in the base was screw down properly and tried the secondary glass they sent with it as well.

Pictures of all parts included.

Is this a normal issue? Can this be fixed? Do I just need to replace the tank?
No, that stem is permanently attached. Unless you know how to weld, that can't be fixed. You'll need a new tank.

VU Sponsors