Become a Patron!

Kangertech Subtank Mini + Innokin Cool Fire 40W

Hello All.Got An Innokin MOD Combine With Kangertech Subtank And Use Almost 1 Month.But Have A Problem At Voltage That Appear Nothing.I Mean 0.00V.But When I Press +- At Once.It Tell 3.81.Which One Is True There?Will It Cause My Daily Vaping?
361a3effe5880fb0f1c903fb7124e242.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo A916 using Tapatalk

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
OK, did a little YouTube research and if u have the mod in voltage setting it won't display the wattage applied til u fire it, or vice versa it won't show the voltage applied in wattage until it's fired. Some mods do that, just the way that one is setup. Nothing wrong with it, just the way it was designed.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

thx man.i think my mod broke already...but since you say that...make my have good sleep at night...you know what i mean...something wrong with even in wattage/voltage can blow my mouth sky high -_-.

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
thx man.i think my mod broke already...but since you say that...make my have good sleep at night...you know what i mean...something wrong with even in wattage/voltage can blow my mouth sky high -_-.

You can sleep easy man that your mod won't "blow your mouth sky high." You're using a regulated mod with a chipset in it that have several built in safeties that should make the mod stop working before it "blows." It's true that anything is possible however, that mod is built to be as safe as possible and with the type of battery it uses the chances of that happening are even less likely then they are with the replaceable 18650 batteries most mods use.

VU Sponsors