Become a Patron!

Kayfun 4

Vapin24/7

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a kayfun 4 that is much involved for me. Still in box Brand new. Looking you just to get rid of it. Anyone interested?
I'll take B/Oo and SHIPPING CHARGE TO DEPENDING
Cheryl Obrien
[email protected]

Last edited:

Vapin24/7

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not wanting a lot for it I just want someone to use it. If you are interested let me know how much you would pay and we will work it out. I can send it out on Monday or today depending when post man gets here

Mroutlaw

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it an authentic or clone? Big difference. Authentic sells for $180 and clones are $25-$40.

Mroutlaw

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a kayfun 4 that is much involved for me. Still in box Brand new. Looking you just to get rid of it. Anyone interested?
I'll take B/Oo and SHIPPING CHARGE TO DEPENDING
Cheryl Obrien
[email protected]

If you don't mind my asking, why don't you like it? There are a lot of pieces, however once you put it together, you really never need to take apart the tank section. You can remove the base that you build on without ever taking the top 5 sections off

Vapin24/7

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From the picture it's a Tobeco!
Yes it is. Does that confirm its a clone? I new at this
If you don't mind my asking, why don't you like it? There are a lot of pieces, however once you put it together, you really never need to take apart the tank section. You can remove the base that you build on without ever taking the top 5 sections off

I would rather someone that would like it to have it. But if no buys or trades then I will thanks

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Yes it is. Does that confirm its a clone? I new at this

I would rather someone that would like it to have it. But if no buys or trades then I will thanks

Yes, it's a clone of the incredibly expensive original. But it works well (I have one). I agree there is a steep learning curve, but it's worth it, because the flavor is very good!

VU Sponsors