Become a Patron!

Kbox 120 won't turn on

I purchased a used kbox 120 that was working before shipping. I got it here popped in 2 samsung 25rs and the screen doesnt turn on. Both batteries are reading 4.28v so theyre charged. No screen response from plugging in the usb? Is it just toast?

The positive pins on the mod point at odd angles and both click differently. Could it be the pins? What can i do? Im on a very tight budget and can't afford another mod. Currently stuck on a ego pen.

Thanks.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
does that mod need a 5 click on and off?
are the batteries going in the right way?
you bought it used, did the seller put a stop on one of the contacts so the battery wont make contact

James

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
can you pull the battery sled out and fix it ?

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I purchased a used kbox 120 that was working before shipping. I got it here popped in 2 samsung 25rs and the screen doesnt turn on. Both batteries are reading 4.28v so theyre charged. No screen response from plugging in the usb? Is it just toast?

The positive pins on the mod point at odd angles and both click differently. Could it be the pins? What can i do? Im on a very tight budget and can't afford another mod. Currently stuck on a ego pen.

Thanks.

Where did you get it? Was it local or from a forum? How do you know it was working before it shipped?

does that mod need a 5 click on and off?
are the batteries going in the right way?
you bought it used, did the seller put a stop on one of the contacts so the battery wont make contact
Needs a 5 click on and off. Tried quickly slowly and everything else. Batteries going in the right way. Not sure what you mean by a stop.
Where did you get it? Was it local or from a forum? How do you know it was working before it shipped?
Got it from /r/ecigclassifieds on reddit. The seller claims it was working. So I guess I don't know for sure. I hope he didn't purposely send me a broken one when he knew I vaped forward gear even with my own financial issues.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Needs a 5 click on and off. Tried quickly slowly and everything else. Batteries going in the right way. Not sure what you mean by a stop.

Got it from /r/ecigclassifieds on reddit. The seller claims it was working. So I guess I don't know for sure. I hope he didn't purposely send me a broken one when he knew I vaped forward gear even with my own financial issues.

Oh well I doubt someone would PiF a broken mod... Only thing I can think of is possibly taking it to a local shop, maybe someone there can help you?

VU Sponsors