Become a Patron!

Kelli's Critters

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This thread is to show the animal side of us:)
Feel free to post up your animal pictures here:)

tumblr_mpsyqiqGcT1qam8b5o1_500_zps6dee5b6d.jpg

Bplus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mmhmm. They can chew a plant down over night. They are a crazy sight to see.

Bplus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'd feel bad swatting that it's so big
I'd feel bad swatting that it's so big
You wouldn't even let them get to that stage of life if you came outside and saw a tomato / pepper plant nuked over night. First time I found one was with my hand a few years back. Was tracing the branch to see what was killing them and "WTF" is this horned monster oozing green shit"

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You wouldn't even let them get to that stage of life if you came outside and saw a tomato / pepper plant nuked over night. First time I found one was with my hand a few years back. Was tracing the branch to see what was killing them and "WTF" is this horned monster oozing green shit"
Jeeez.
With the risk of this sounding wrong, we have quite big ones here and they're really hairy too. They stick themselves to the outside of the window at night and really freak you out when you go to look out the window!

Bplus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Jeeez.
With the risk of this sounding wrong, we have quite big ones here and they're really hairy too. They stick themselves to the outside of the window at night and really freak you out when you go to look out the window!
The worm part is pretty amazing but the damage they cause can destroy your entire summers work in no time. I'd leave them alone if I didn't have 20+ tomato plants rolling. Man now I want summer and my garden back, not this snow garbage.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was poking around my old hard drive, and found these pics of my Tiki from the first night I had her.
Most of ya know what she looks like now, but this is the cold and hungry cat I took in in a -10F night on Friday, Feb. 13th, 2012. It's been a long way, baby... :)

You can actually see her starting out kinda being scared then calming down and then just curling up to sleep. Good kitty.

I think she's actually grown since then, she's longer than she was then, not just filled-out.

Last edited:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
"Hey, thanks for bringing me in out of the freezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
"Hey, thanks for bringing me in out of the freezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Indeed. :)

That first pic, she still has some dirt on her. The other pics, I'd brushed her with an old hairbrush and she was verry happpy to be clean.

I found out about the ear mite infestation a bit later on...poor thing. All got better though..

Last edited:

VU Sponsors