Kentucky PeachGrass

6% DK TAb555
4% Marshmallow
4% Peach
2% Hazelnut
2% Caramel
2% Sweetener

all wizardslab flavorings

You could sub out the peach for apple, black cherry, and more. Play with your flavors!
Never know what you might come up with

to flip this to fa:

3% Maxx Blend fa
1% Hazelnut fa
2% White Peach fa
4% Marshmallow tfa
1% Caramel fa
1-2% Sweetener

i'd add in:

1-2% apple cider vinegar
.5% ap
2% Vanillin

moved my recipe from ecf to here.. ;)

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ohh Jeez Smoky!! People can really suck!!! I am so sorry to see shit like this!
don't let it get to ya girl! Its just not worth it! Chuck it up to a lfe lesson learned if they copied it from ecf....however guess they can do that here to...too bad there is no way to moniter or prevent this from happening. My husband wont even do online banking even though supposed to be secure anything can happen.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
nopes.. but i will say as i have said before..

my percentages might not be what I post..
you might not like my percentages, either..
i do not post my best recipes, i'd be stupid if i did..

however, if they are making money off mine..
least they could do is be nice and send me a kick back..
Christmas is coming and it's looking thin here.. :(

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's smart! Because we could be anyone, that's scary. I don't wanna think like that. I just love all you guys here...everyone has been so kind and helpful. As for Christmas...I believe it's all about the heart! Most people have become so materialistic, even greedy! I mean who the hell ever invented black Friday? And after all that has happened in stores with peoples ugliness why does black Friday continue? Anyway hold those dear close to you and try making them something, giving them your time of yourself. That's the best of gifts in my book. I am stupid and if I worked and had $ Id be sending you some. Honestly though, all your advice with others here...your time and sharing...well that's a wonderful Christmas present...thank you! Sincerely!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
That's smart! Because we could be anyone, that's scary. I don't wanna think like that. I just love all you guys here...everyone has been so kind and helpful. As for Christmas...I believe it's all about the heart! Most people have become so materialistic, even greedy! I mean who the hell ever invented black Friday? And after all that has happened in stores with peoples ugliness why does black Friday continue? Anyway hold those dear close to you and try making them something, giving them your time of yourself. That's the best of gifts in my book. I am stupid and if I worked and had $ Id be sending you some. Honestly though, all your advice with others here...your time and sharing...well that's a wonderful Christmas present...thank you! Sincerely!

aww.. *laughs.. thanks Daintanee :D

it's not just people that steal.. those that come so close to juices already for sale as well fall under all that..
I do not mind making a clone.. but i am only willing to go so far with it..
honestly.. with cloning, you loose all sense of reality, and are only mimicking someone else's juice..
when if you have decent flavors, you can make juice that is even better than any top shelf juice from the "upper level"..
practice and patience! :)

and i am happy if you try it and like it!! that is the point of all the recipes.. i assume!!
is to get everyone to the spot where you are comfortable in mixing, you learn what you like as far as percents and then..
the magic begins when you can share your own with others :)

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
aww.. *laughs.. thanks Daintanee :D

it's not just people that steal.. those that come so close to juices already for sale as well fall under all that..
I do not mind making a clone.. but i am only willing to go so far with it..
honestly.. with cloning, you loose all sense of reality, and are only mimicking someone else's juice..
when if you have decent flavors, you can make juice that is even better than any top shelf juice from the "upper level"..
practice and patience! :)

and i am happy if you try it and like it!! that is the point of all the recipes.. i assume!!
is to get everyone to the spot where you are comfortable in mixing, you learn what you like as far as percents and then..
the magic begins when you can share your own with others :)

I do not mind making a clone.. but i am only willing to go so far with it.. I whole heartedly agree!

Funny thing...the vanilla wafer I posted tastes just like my local venders sweet tooth flavor. I was not even trying to recreate it! It was total luck on my part...after all I only started messing around in diy for 3-4 weeks??? But I do not sell anything. I just make for me and family and family only pays what it costs me to make.

My hubby called me a mad scientist! Ha half from truth...a little mad maybe! Heehee! He'd faint if he saw your stash.

But honestly I only tried the tribecca clone and did not care for it. Once I mixed one of Hucks and Cramps, and HICs and Wllmcs well must say.......way better!

but those cloning to make money to sell w/o work...no pride there! No sense of accomplishment! Just pure selfish greed. May sound crazy, but I actually feel a little sorry for them...selfishness and greed don't =happiness! It only = more greed and selfishness because they are never satisfied & they never will be unless a light bulb goes off or some miracle happens where they finally get it...what really makes life worth living...the heart and soul!

Happy gobble gobble day woman!
Dainta

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
<3 ya, Dainta!! :)

and yes.. :p

i am thinking on doing a clean out with my stash, so keep your head up..
i see a pif diy box in the works soon! :)

VU Sponsors