Become a Patron!

Kicking mods - not recommended!

SOC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not sure what exactly happened but I managed to kick my Sigelei 150W TC a good way across the floor o_O
Still fires, still turns on and off, but I managed to kill the screen. Batteries are alright, not dinged or anything, although one had to be located...
Irritation - this had become my favorite, all day mod! Fuchai 200W and RX200 200W are both great but for some reason my all-day vape tank has always sat on top of the 150W, with the TFV4 on the Fuchai and RDAs on top of the Ruleaux.
Consolation - while the mod has died, the Scylla tank has completely ignored the abuse as far as I can tell.
Silver lining - oh look, an excuse to buy another Scylla! You know, just in case the old one develops some sort of problem...just in case...yeah...

So, today's lesson - operate mods with hands, not feet! I also have apparently verified the amount of abuse one of these mods can take; it'd been dropped, knocked over, or banged into numerous times with zero problems, until my feet got involved. Whatever. New mod (and tank) inbound, now to see if I can take this dumbass apart and get it working so I have yet another box mod to screw with.

Faceless Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Pure agony when something like this happens. I had a Sig 100 way back in the day, and it fell out of my lap getting out of the car. Destroyed the device. Batteries were okay. Just never worked again. Tried everything. Went and got the 150 shortly after that.

SOC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I actually got the 150W TC because my original 150W died from constant abuse. Almost bought another 150W instead, but I've grown to like the odd shape and the surface coating on the TC version.

VU Sponsors