Become a Patron!

Kind of new

Hey guys my names Mike and I've been vaping for about 2 years off and on. Started out with an 50W Istick and Kanger nano and quickly realized it wasnt enough for me. Ended up buying an IPV4S and Crown 1 tank and it is amazing combo, IMHO. Been toying with the idea of taking the next step and start building. Thinking about a Big Baby Beast and or Limitless Plus RDTA. I don't want to full on drip, dont have time to keep dripping juice, just trying to keep from buying coils all the time. I have tons of questions on building and look forward to ya'lls knowledge.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello and welcome to the VU. Depending on your vape style but I prefer the Baby Beast over the Limitless plus for flavor. But I don't do big builds. The big baby comes with the build deck. I'm vaping the Limitless right now.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
hi_there_smiley.gif
welcome!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi Mike- Welcome!
I just bought 2 OBS Engine Minis to try building my own coils. They get good reviews and are supposed to be simple and the tank is supposed to be leakproof! I like you, want to not have to keep buying coils, so I thought I would give these tanks a try. I will try these out after the holidays, as it a busy time of year here!

Last edited:

VU Sponsors