Become a Patron!

Kind of odd....

stephenjw2490

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
While vaping my sigelei 75 tc I've noticed that sometimes it will randomly stop vaping while I'm firing. As in, completely stop firing while trying to vape. What's up with that??

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
While vaping my sigelei 75 tc I've noticed that sometimes it will randomly stop vaping while I'm firing. As in, completely stop firing while trying to vape. What's up with that??

My Sigelei 150W will do that if two things happen. 1. The battery is too low. or 2. The RDA is too hot or the device itself it overheating. Assuming you have an RDA.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most mods have an 8-10 second fire sequence then shut down for safety reasons (EX: It's in your pocket and something is pressing against the power button). Not sure if that''s what is happening, but thought I'd throw it out there just in case

stephenjw2490

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My Sigelei 150W will do that if two things happen. 1. The battery is too low. or 2. The RDA is too hot or the device itself it overheating. Assuming you have an RDA.
I feel stupid but I realized my battery was low ....lol changed to a full batt and now running properly

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
are you taking a long draw?
Fire it while looking at the screen and see if the temp protection comes on....

VU Sponsors