Become a Patron!

Kinda lost.

Brent1670

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm going to start with I've only been considering starting this and have a relatively silly question. I drip and that being said I haven't seen anything here about difference in liquids between tanks and atties. Is there one or is it just a higher vg base? Also I have recently dropped into 0nic so would I even need the Nic base or would I just avoid that ingredient? Is the calculator extremely important because I have a windows phone and no access to some of these apps I've seen come up?

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm going to start with I've only been considering starting this and have a relatively silly question. I drip and that being said I haven't seen anything here about difference in liquids between tanks and atties. Is there one or is it just a higher vg base? Also I have recently dropped into 0nic so would I even need the Nic base or would I just avoid that ingredient? Is the calculator extremely important because I have a windows phone and no access to some of these apps I've seen come up?

If you vape zero nic you don't need a nic base. As you drip you probably only need to order VG to put your flavorings in. You can manage without a calculator if you make small batches of recipes, because it can be done with drops - but to make larger batches you need a calculator. You can access them on a windows phone through your browser!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
agreed with amanda

LoveVanilla

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
+2 when dripping, just vg and flavor. If using a tank, you'll want to thin with distilled water for better wicking (which is also fine when dripping). Easiest way is 20% rule, add enough distilled that % flavor plus % water equals 20%. i.e. with 5% flavor use 15% distilled water, with 8% flavor use 12% DW, etc.

Is that a new puppy?

Brent1670

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you vape zero nic you don't need a nic base. As you drip you probably only need to order VG to put your flavorings in. You can manage without a calculator if you make small batches of recipes, because it can be done with drops - but to make larger batches you need a calculator. You can access them on a windows phone through your browser!

Alright thank you for the info

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
+2 when dripping, just vg and flavor. If using a tank, you'll want to thin with distilled water for better wicking (which is also fine when dripping). Easiest way is 20% rule, add enough distilled that % flavor plus % water equals 20%. i.e. with 5% flavor use 15% distilled water, with 8% flavor use 12% DW, etc.

Is that a new puppy?
ya I was going to say PG couldnt hurt or water . when I make juice for the wifey I still make hers 60vg and 40 pg because of the tanks she likes......... no its not a new puppy. long story but rocket puppy was joking around and this ended up being my avatar for awhile lol.

daath

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You can access e-liquid-recipes.com from your phone if you need a calculator. It's easier, and you can keep track of your experiments :)

VU Sponsors