Become a Patron!

Lab results from vapor

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As some of you may not know me, as I rarely come on here often. I started a Job working in a Air testing laboratory. It is Fed funded, doe, DOJ, dod, EPA and California funded. I say that because the testing results I had done with vapor is real, and not doctored.

If anyone here has a degree in science I would be happy to share the results via email with you.

The good news is their is no dangerous compounds from the vapor I had tested.

The test included, a AV able, copper goon 24mm with 0.10 ohm alien clapton's fully n80 wire from bd builders, cotton bacon, and thesauceLA - cinnamilk.

We trapped the exhale vapor from my mouth using a silicon hose and a silonite coated ambient can FVAC at minus 14.3psi.

Results showed zero fermaldahydes as the national news states that vapor has that kind of compound.

If anyone is interested in our findings give me a private message.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
As some of you may not know me, as I rarely come on here often. I started a Job working in a Air testing laboratory. It is Fed funded, doe, DOJ, dod, EPA and California funded. I say that because the testing results I had done with vapor is real, and not doctored.

If anyone here has a degree in science I would be happy to share the results via email with you.

The good news is their is no dangerous compounds from the vapor I had tested.

The test included, a AV able, copper goon 24mm with 0.10 ohm alien clapton's fully n80 wire from bd builders, cotton bacon, and thesauceLA - cinnamilk.

We trapped the exhale vapor from my mouth using a silicon hose and a silonite coated ambient can FVAC at minus 14.3psi.

Results showed zero fermaldahydes as the national news states that vapor has that kind of compound.

If anyone is interested in our findings give me a private message.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanks cash keep us posted mate ...the high level updates are good to read as well like the one above

VU Sponsors