Become a Patron!

Ladies!!! *BLING*BLING*BLING* - It's absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Isn't this GORGEOUS? I told the guys in the mech forum to seriously, get one custom made for his lady for Christmas. Only get Swarovski stones. A bit more expensive but they gleam like real diamonds. You can also get their Aurora Borealas stones which are pictured on the tank. I think it's a Kayfun on top? Either way, this is unregulated but you can always get The Kick with an Evolv board to insert in to any 22mm mech and make it regulated! You can look up The Kick in YouTube. GrimmGreen has a good one for the original version - a big thumbs up. V2 for some reason had some issues. PBusardo reviewed them also.

Vapor Royalty is offering it:
HCigar Royal Couture Nemisis Mod

crystallized-bling-brass-nemesis-mod-3.jpg Crystallized_Bling_Brass_Nemesis_Mod__2.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm surprised that there's so little chatter about vape bling here at VU; it's a top topic over at Butthole Central. That is a gorgeous mod, but my personal taste is for the sleek and simple. *shrug* That's just me, I don't even wear jewelry, except my anniversary band I wear as a wedding ring.

Andria

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@Countrypami Oooh. Won't there be 2 similar posts there though? I was hoping to keep them in separate areas. Can you find another forum to put it in? It's an unregulated mech but fully regulated with The Kick. How about Vaping But Unrelated or something? OR, put it in YOUR forum! It isn't posted for performance - it's just for show. Pllleeeaase? Maybe I'll buy one for you.
:inlove:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'm surprised that there's so little chatter about vape bling here at VU; it's a top topic over at Butthole Central. That is a gorgeous mod, but my personal taste is for the sleek and simple. *shrug* That's just me, I don't even wear jewelry, except my anniversary band I wear as a wedding ring.

Andria

Yeah. That's a GREAT idea. "Tricked Out Hardware"? Pami? Whatcha think?
Good idea, Andria.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Countrypami Oooh. Won't there be 2 similar posts there though? I was hoping to keep them in separate areas. Can you find another forum to put it in? It's an unregulated mech but fully regulated with The Kick. How about Vaping But Unrelated or something? OR, put it in YOUR forum! It isn't posted for performance - it's just for show. Pllleeeaase? Maybe I'll buy one for you.
:inlove:
It's Whiskey, and I was kidding about buying me one, but a mech is a mech is a mech, LOL, no matter how many Swarovski stones decorate it:)
You can also post this here> http://vapingunderground.com/threads/mechanical-pics.2413/

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Would you please move it for me? And sorry about the Pami. Duh.
A "Pimp My Mod" thread would be cool though. Thanks!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, LOL....It stays in Mech mod area, a post I would have moved there, but you started a thread and this is where it belongs:) Sorry

VU Sponsors