Latest purchase thread

montijo505

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just grabbed the segelei 50w v2 and arctic sub tank dual coils I'm disappointed with arctic has a off taste and feel like I threw money away on it and the box has issues with the kanger mini rebuildable the ohms jump and the colts change every click a coil killer in deed
Are you sure you don't have a short in the RBA, if you don't clip the leads close enough to the screws they touch the outer barrel on the RBA and will cause your ohms to jump all over the place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I haven't tried it yet I am grounded from buying juice til mine is gone :( My friends son say it is really good seems to like it enough to get more, poptarts and milk thats all I know sorry

I know the feeling - I'm also grounded from buying juice lol

misthub_rick

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vape Media
With every juice taste is subjective. I love milkman at lower temps. I don't care for it vaped hot (opposite of most everything else I like) Try it and worst case scenario you can trade it, sell it, or pif it.

Joevape85

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Are you sure you don't have a short in the RBA, if you don't clip the leads close enough to the screws they touch the outer barrel on the RBA and will cause your ohms to jump all over the place

No short clipped flush it only does it on the 50w so idk what the deal is

Joevape85

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Coil break in... Mine was gone after a tank. Prime the coil really well... Afterwards I let mine sit and vaped another mod... Shouldn't last long
The taste has died down on letting it sit over night and soaking it's gotten better but I primed the hell out of it at first so it caught me off guard never had to break a cool in like this

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Latest purchase was a charger today for the batteries I ordered yesterday for the Cloupor Mini I got the day before. Kinda going backwards.....:D

Kizzer49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ill jump in here too... Got a sigelei 150 on the way, 24 and 26 gauge kanthal, cotton bacon, some short drip tips. Also popejuice(saintly serum) (redemption) and r&d creations (nerds) e juice. Got almost everything except the box mod. Hopfully by this weekend.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Derringer clone with all the different caps, a copper SMPL, a Kayfun lite base for my 3.1 that a buddy ruined (lol), and a green cloud chaser drip tip for my black and green AR clone.

brianh54

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Managed to get myself a CLT Infinite V3 RDA. Love it so much.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Just got my iPV Mini 2 in today. Such a comfortable shape and size for me, but it burns through batteries. I knew it would. I'm impressed, it feels heavier than my iPV3, maybe because that one is Carbon Fiber. Probably gonna order a skin, I hear the paint easily chips. My only complaint would be that I can tell I'm gonna have to be careful with the threading for the battery cover.

Also, it has 5 memory settings like the iPV3, which is a luxury but really nice once you get accustomed to it. The Mini 2 retains your presets when you swap batteries, the 3 you have to reset. Small task, but very nice not to have to do that.

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just got my iPV Mini 2 in today. Such a comfortable shape and size for me, but it burns through batteries. I knew it would. I'm impressed, it feels heavier than my iPV3, maybe because that one is Carbon Fiber. Probably gonna order a skin, I hear the paint easily chips. My only complaint would be that I can tell I'm gonna have to be careful with the threading for the battery cover.

Also, it has 5 memory settings like the iPV3, which is a luxury but really nice once you get accustomed to it. The Mini 2 retains your presets when you swap batteries, the 3 you have to reset. Small task, but very nice not to have to do that.
Yes, be carful with the battery cap. It is brass and can strip pretty easy. I spin mine backwards until it finds the right threading then tighten it.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He's da BOMB!!
THANK YOU!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

GrayVaper

Drips in Public
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got a Segelei 150w Oni edition enroute as well as (4) SONY VTC-4 30amp batteries and a Nitecore D-4 charger. Also waiting on a ELeaf mini 10 watt (pink) with a ELeaf GS16S tank for the wife.

Xhalin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
be49e9d1ecf7bedb7049e343feb49eca.jpg

Kkay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
bottom fed Derringer clone by Cigreen

Jetson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MVP 3.0. Okay, so I ain't the coolest kid on the block. But it has a fuckton of mass. And that still counts for something when it hits your big toe.

Tansi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
b2ce8e53d80903fab7e61ccbed9dab77.jpg

This little thing, fast (slow) tech tho...could be a while...

Sent from my crappy
iPhone using Tapatalk ^.~

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've bought a few different mods and RBAs, but keep going back to my kayfun lite clone with kingpin clone mod. Just went on a bit of a shopping spree, though.
from Angelcigs, a fatman RDA clone and an AEOLUS RDA clone
from fasttech, an Orchid V6 clone, a Babel 26650 VW APV mod, and a few misc items
from Heartland, some 100mg base, PG, VG, some bottles, and 37 flavorings *oops!*

GrayVaper

Drips in Public
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a Mutation X V4 enroute while I break in my Infinite Magma RDA I got in the mail over the weekend. Lovin the Magma!

Seen here on my copper Panzer clone :D

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
While waiting forever on my black IPV4 I bought a Silver Sigelei 30 Watt Mini and a couple of the new Samsung 30Q 15 amp batteries for it.
SIG-30MSS-2.jpg

Original_Samsung_18650_30Q_15A_High_Drain.jpg

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That Foggin Sailor is tops!! But I find none for sale online.....................

That Foggin Sailor is tops!! But I find none for sale online.....................

Hey you
This is a friend of me that make this
Search him og me UP on FB, Kristoffer Fluge Iden - me Rolf Helge Helgesen
He have 3 different models
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432104844.100665.jpg

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, a custom mod. Thanks for the info, Rolf. When and if I'm actually ready to buy a new mod, I will look you up. But, due to current finances, I have to be content with what I have.

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I've bought a few different mods and RBAs, but keep going back to my kayfun lite clone with kingpin clone mod. Just went on a bit of a shopping spree, though.
from Angelcigs, a fatman RDA clone and an AEOLUS RDA clone
from fasttech, an Orchid V6 clone, a Babel 26650 VW APV mod, and a few misc items
from Heartland, some 100mg base, PG, VG, some bottles, and 37 flavorings *oops!*

Thank you for your order. :):D

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thank you for your order. :):D
welcome :)
Before that order could even get here, I ordered a Sigelei 100W+ in gold (from pic I thought I was ordering silver, but that's okay) from ya :)
My fatman and AEOLUS got here today. I love vape mail! :)

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
welcome :)
Before that order could even get here, I ordered a Sigelei 100W+ in gold (from pic I thought I was ordering silver, but that's okay) from ya :)
My fatman and AEOLUS got here today. I love vape mail! :)

:p:p:p

More happier to see this. Thank you. :)

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Kanger Subtank Nano
Kanthal 26g
Koh Jen Do cotton
Some FA flavors from MamaJ's and some of HIC's strawberry whopper.

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought I was done for awhile, and that I was to be satisfied with what I have, but Nooooooooooooooo......
4 more 10ml DIY flavors from ebay zombiestevejobs @ $4 each. Plus a 10ml bottle of natural tobacco extract for $7. Plus (both Infinite clones) another Paradigm Magma RDA for $25, and a Hobo RDA for $29. As if that weren't enough, I bought a SMPL mechanical mod for $14, and might pick up a Skyline M2 mech mod for $20...
I'm slapping myself right now.

Yes! What a Great day!!
First i recived my royal hunter dripper
Then my New foggin sailor mod with sx350j was delivery at my door

150w dual battery, im so in love with this setup
72cac4559a729d004bd9eac77d6c68a3.jpg

b1c11acdf7a9b051222880027fc3becc.jpg

e98fd05960051299f149d3e962b356ad.jpg

zepp21

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just picked up a new stainless Ryu 26650 mech, twisted messes RDA, and some new batteries. Pics later.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Kanger Subtank Mini, Box O' heads and an extra RBA base.

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes! What a Great day!!
First i recived my royal hunter dripper
Then my New foggin sailor mod with sx350j was delivery at my door

150w dual battery, im so in love with this setup

I'm in love with your Foggin Sailor.

VU Sponsors