1. UP FOR A NEW CHALLENGE? CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT

Lavabox M DNA75 Battery Door Magnet Problem

Discussion in 'Help I have questions!' started by Burgundy613, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Burgundy613

Burgundy613 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hello to all of you, this is my first post so im really sorry if i screwed up :')
    I'm new to vaping, and just bought lavabox m dna75 mods from a friend of mine, the mod works just fine but one of the magnets from the battery door just sticking to the mod, then i inserted the magnet back to the battery door but sadly i inserted it the wrong way so the battery door won't closed correctly. I'll post some picture so you guys have the idea what is the situation like. I don't know what to do right now its just so frustrating. What can i do to get the magnets out from the battery door? Sorry if i asked such a silly question but i really need help :( big thanks and have a nice day

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. f1r3b1rd

f1r3b1rd Rolling Thunder Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Challenge Team

Blog Posts:
    Tried it using tweezers? Or a bigger magnet?

3. Burgundy613

Burgundy613 New Member

Blog Posts:
    I finally did it using small flathead screwdriver and it was pretty easy though :D
    Thanks for your kind reply

4. inspects

inspects Squonkamaniac Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to VU.......:vino: