Become a Patron!

Lemon Cookies

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is a cross between a soft and thin lemon cookie(Leaning more towards the thin).
The flavors can be played with and adjusted to your liking.
Lemon Cake(INW) 1.5-2%
Lemon Sicily(FA) 2%
Cookie(FA) 1-1.5%
Biscuit(INW) 1%
(I mixed 30/70vg-1.5mg)
Only needs a few days.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sounds good, I have all but the INW Biscuit... adding to wish list.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If you like cookie vapes, INW Biscuit is a must. It's more of a butter cookie.
I would try something like this...
Lemon Cake 1-1.5%
Lemon Sicily 2%
Cookie(FA) 1.5%
and possibly toss in .5% FA Banana for butteriness.
How do you think a small amount of Caps Golden Butter would work?

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry. I never tried it. But it might be fine in a small amount. I mean, hey, it's butter, what can be bad.;)
I know, right? Maybe .25-.5% since I don't have the banana?

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This looks really good. I really like lemon vapes. Lemon cake was on my list to purchase next. Looks like I may have to make an early order ;) Thank you for sharing with us :blowkiss:

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Maybe .25-.5% since I don't have the banana?

I would first try just a drop depending on how much you make and if it's from an original Capella bottle. One drop is approx. 0.03ml from those bottles. I guess that would be a little less than 0.25% if it were 1 drop per 15ml.

Last edited:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I would first try just a drop depending on how much you make and if it's from an original Capella bottle. One drop is approx. 0.03ml from those bottles. I guess that would be a little less than 0.25% if it were 1 drop per 15ml.
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind!

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey ICM, just wanted to let you know that I really liked this, very tasty and I didn't even bother to steep it. :oops:

As you might expect, it didn't last long but I'll definitely be making more of it. :)

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey ICM, just wanted to let you know that I really liked this, very tasty and I didn't even bother to steep it. :oops:

As you might expect, it didn't last long but I'll definitely be making more of it. :)
Thanks GC(camera guy). If you let it steep a week or so the cookie will come through a little more and the lemons will smooth and mellow.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks GC(camera guy). If you let it steep a week or so the cookie will come through a little more and the lemons will smooth and mellow.

lol, that's not a camera, it's a Black REO LP with RM2 atty and wide bore drip tip although I have to admit, several others also thought it was a camera.

I'll have to mix up a larger amount next time if I hope to find out how the flavor develops as it ages. :D

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol, that's not a camera, it's a Black REO LP with RM2 atty and wide bore drip tip although I have to admit, several others also thought it was a camera.

I'll have to mix up a larger amount next time if I hope to find out how the flavor develops as it ages. :D
LMFAO.:giggle: I even got the '"C" & "G" backwards.:facepalm:

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wouldn't have much "Lemon" taste without the Lemon Cake, as the FA Lemon will fade out some.
Unless you raised it up to 3% min., or don't leave it sit too long.
But I'd only use Nonna's at 0.5-1% anyhow.
Does nonnas have a funny taste in higher percents? I still havent got the hang of that one yet

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It does for me anyway, but it's OK at 1% or less IMO.
I knew it lol I kept thinkin "man what flavor is making that funny taste?" I will have to look up that nonnas cake thread here and see whats said about it a bit more in depth. But yeah def will be trying at around .5-1%, thanks again

VU Sponsors