Become a Patron!

Lethal RDA by Angelcigs

Resnik

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
One of my favorites here lately the Lethal RDA is a very well set up and machined piece of work. The Lethal is right in line with a lot of the new RDA"s I have been seeing come out with all top air intake. It's air flow is very high and can be set up for single and dual coil builds. With the air flow wide open you can compare the flow to that of a Vetex V2 or Freakshow wide open.

Box as it came. All your normal stuff, replacement O-rings and screw driver. Standard drip tip adapter and something all RDA's should come with full set of replacement post screws.

ZRAgZcn.jpg

It stands out from the rest of my RDA's with the nicely etched skull and wide bore permanent delrin drip tip. It also comes with an adapter for the top that lets you use normal sized drip tips.

Ieswqad.jpg

AB80qgo.jpg

V5F5y7z.jpg

Flavor is right up there with the best of them and with the air flow can chase clouds nicely. The inner chamber struck me as odd with how the tops of the post sit higher the the intake holes also at the top. This lets you put your coil directly under the intake. Juice well is nice and deep allowing for quite a lot of juice.

ZMHDsC5.jpg

yRTtQSc.jpg

Top cap broken down into it's parts.

tHoxzjV.jpg

Final thought's. I'm really liking the way some of these new atomizers are going. For what ever reasons the air flow being directed as this is, it gets both great vapor production with some outstanding flavor mixed in. Also even with some of my hottest builds the vape still remains cool and I had to go down to 0.05 ohms to really get the vape warm/hot. The best build seem to be a dual 6 wrap, 24 gauge, 3mm coil IMO.

Last edited:

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
One of my favorites here lately the Lethal RDA is a very well set up and machined piece of work. The Lethal is right in line with a lot of the new RDA"s I have been seeing come out with all top air intake. It's air flow is very high and can be set up for single and dual coil builds. With the air flow wide open you can compare the flow to that of a Vetex V2 or Freakshow wide open.

Box as it came. All your normal stuff, replacement O-rings and screw driver. Standard drip tip adapter and something all RDA's should come with full set of replacement post screws.

ZRAgZcn.jpg

It stands out from the rest of my RDA's with the nicely etched skull and wide bore permanent delrin drip tip. It also comes with an adapter for the top that lets you use normal sized drip tips.

Ieswqad.jpg

AB80qgo.jpg

V5F5y7z.jpg

Flavor is right up there with the best of them and with the air flow can chase clouds nicely. The inner chamber struck me as odd with how the tops of the post sit higher the the intake holes also at the top. This lets you put your coil directly under the intake. Juice well is nice and deep allowing for quite a lot of juice.

ZMHDsC5.jpg

yRTtQSc.jpg

Top cap broken down into it's parts.

tHoxzjV.jpg

Final thought's. I'm really liking the way some of these new atomizers are going. For what ever reasons the air flow being directed as this is, it gets both great vapor production with some outstanding flavor mixed in. Also even with some of my hottest builds the vape still remains cool and I had to go down to 0.05 ohms to really get the vape warm/hot. The best build seem to be a dual 6 wrap, 24 gauge, 3mm coil IMO.
Nice report, well written, thanks.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm always interested in RDAs with vertical air intake. Thanks!

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't think any splattering juice is going to be coming out those air holes.

Resnik

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have yet to have it spill or pull juice back up into the drip tip. It works really well and the flavor is spot on.

I just got the Project Sub-Ohm, Silver Play tank in from VaporDNA in the mail today, and the Aeolus top air fed dripper from them that will be here on Monday I think.

Just went through a tank with the Silver Play and it's damn good. Most air flow I have got from a tank system with out modifying it. It's also a gorgeous piece of work. First tank atomizer I have got, that I can't see any reason to drill or cut. lol

http://www.vapordna.com/Project-Sub-Ohm-SilverPlay-RTA-Atomizer-p/svpy01.htm

I've been spying on the Aeolus since I first saw it and since there have been no well made clones of it I finally bit the bullet and grabbed it. The Lethal has shown me that top air flow drippers work extremely well and the Aeolus looks to be an awesome vape. Can't wait to try it out.

http://www.vapordna.com/Aeolus-RDA-Rebuildable-Atomizer-by-Syntheticloud-p/aeo001.htm

>.> Also found a good deal on a authentic Ember Mod from Element Mods w/ all tubs and since It's not in production anymore I snagged it up.

http://elementmods.com/products/ember/

I sold a bunch of box mods in the last few weeks so I've been treating myself to some nice authentic items I've had my eye on for a while. Of course I'll do reviews on all of them when I get the time.

msmith4512

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The Rogue is also a great top airflow RDA. Smaller than the Lethal, but can get hot above 50 watts with not insulator or heat fins. I also have two other nice top flow RDA, the Venturi and the Ometra.

Resnik

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have all of those, I have the Venturi and Ometra clones and an authentic Rogue. LOVE the Venturi and I think I even did a review on it here. Ometra is a beast to build, but it does have some great flavor. Air flow is rather limited on it though even when using the side air holes. Can't really call either a top air flow RDA though like the Rogue, Lethal, and Aeolus. Yes, they pull air in through the top, but the air is still pulled into the sides or just below the coils. It's just directed from the top through air channels/inner chamber to a normal side air intake hole.

The Rogue is a really nice one. I use it quite a lot, but it's another that has limited air flow. The flow is high, but not as open as I like it. After paying it's 99 dollar price tag I kinda felt let down, especially when I saw the clones going for 9.99 or less on FT with all flavors of the top caps included.

Resnik

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol I have this Pokemon attitude toward vaping. "gotta catch em all"

I have on order atm....

Infinite Kayfun V4 RTA, Kuro Koiler, Samurai RDA, Ember mod, Aeolus RDA, Praxis Mod and matching Derringer RDA.

Then of course Angel cigs decides to do a clearance sale and I get sucked in lol. Picked up the Geyser, Erl, Zenith 2.5, CEO Fog, Pollux, and Zero Gravity atomizers. Lol Geyser has some issues from the manufacturer, but I'm fairly good with a dremel and drill so I think I can fix the AFC issues. Been wanting to try all the others so eh. For around 50 bucks with shipping for all I just could not pass the deal up.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Think im gonna have to get one of those Derringer's and make it a bottom feeder. :)

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol I have this Pokemon attitude toward vaping. "gotta catch em all"

You're missing the Manta RDA then - best top airflow dripper I ever tried: easy to build, gobs of air, gobs of flavor, small, leak-free.

manta-rda.jpg

Rhyno636

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The lethal has been my favorite dad ever. Great flavor and huge clouds. Being top air, it's leak proof. The only negative is the afc ring. I'm always ligning it up perfectly, as I do with a magma. I wish it was more "set it and forget it", but I'm always playing with it. It is extremely airy even on the tightest setting, but I do love this thing. I'm glad I bought it.

Resnik

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The Manta is not really a top air flow RDA. Yes, it beings the air through the top but it's directed by channels to the sides of the coils. The lethal brings in air directly from the top down onto the coils.

And yeah I have had my AFC ring spin on me at times. It's hard to get it tight enough to stay put, but it's never been much of a hassle.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Manta is not really a top air flow RDA. Yes, it beings the air through the top but it's directed by channels to the sides of the coils. The lethal brings in air directly from the top down onto the coils.

Yes you're right, and I like it better that way personally. I have a couple of Rogue RDAs here (true vertical airflow too) and they just don't perform as well flavor-wise, because half of the air coming in goes out the drip tip without even touching the coils.

The Lethal on the other hand seems to put the coils much closer to the inlets, so I'm pretty sure it works better than the Rogue. Still, the potential for the air to "short-circuit" the coils is still there, and I think the bit where you say it has a hard time generating a hot vape confirms that a good bit of the air misses them entirely.

VU Sponsors