Become a Patron!

Let's Bitch About ECF Thread

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You have to read the first 10 pages of the original Responses thread, or tell Tibs I asked her to explain it to you, take it from one of the original snails:):):)

Thank you just the same, Whiskey. I just don't need to know that badly. :)

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
He called me a tootiepuffer!
cry.gif
cry.gif

I need a waahmbulance!

Oh, come on. You know I'm so sweet The only threat I impose is that I might put somebody into a sugar coma. :)

Besides, I don't call nobody nothin, ya poodle stuffer. :D

ETA: Geez, that sounded a little worse than I intended. I hope that wahmbulance get;s here quickly!

Tommy-Chi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't know what everyone is complaining about. I use several forums including ECF and never had any issues at any location I've ever been too. Just my two cents.

:D

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And their Nanny Filter caught me by surprise one day...

I typed "bitchin' and moanin'" and it became "....in' and moanin'" o_O

I'm at this a few decades at this point, far from my first rodeo.
Some boards have more restrictive rules and that's perfectly fine.
I'll type "crap" if appropriate and "shit" is disallowed. Not a problem.

But "bitch" being censored? Really?

I should find ways to use "fanny" every time I can. That'll rustle some Jimmies. :p

Try using the slang term for refrigerated truck while talking to somebody
about going to Tennessee to get the back of one...The censor is a list that knows no context.
One of my email addy's is a sarcastic take off on Baba Ram Dass.
I tried giving that addy to a bud in a private message and the "baba" part got censored.
When I inquired as to why the mod I spoke with said something about Arab terrorists...WTF!

Bitch was one of mine also. I used to train attack dogs. Bitch is a female dog and sometimes my wife.
I was telling a guy about the St Bernard bitch my ex wife gave me for a divorce present
and it ended up like " My ex wife gave me a St Bernard ----- that had to be put down at 6 years old."

Ain't life a -----?

VU Sponsors