Become a Patron!

Lets talk about our rules

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My rule for today...

Don't be a dumbass if you want to tell me what to do.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'll spend an hour if I want. Yeah. I will do that. I'm sick and tired of all those fuckers that think the extra 5 to 10 minutes it takes for her to check out is more important than the hours she spends every week trying to make it so we can pay our bills and still be able to eat.

Wasting your time??? You just hand her the money out of your pocket for her coupons and you will speed it right up. Otherwise you can go to the self check out and go as fast as you want.

Tired of people thinking their time is so much more important than everyone else's. See that shit everyday with tailgaters and impatient people causing issues for everyone around them cause of their self centered asses.

:). Okay. Rant over. Lol.

Sent from that squirrel, in that tree, watching you.
And yet you think your time is more important... :rolleyes:

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
"At the Express Lane the Sign 10-12-15 items or less refers to the number of items Not Method of Payment. As I am closer to 60 then 40 I have a lot more tolerance of others then when I was younger including people a generation behind in payment methods and people not as agile and quick on their feet as I am.

A lot of local stores if they have the option for multiple express lanes one invariably says no checks, or one that says cash only.

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'll offer a corollary to the "If you're using an access card (state bennies card) and are purchasing a lot of processed foods, I have the right to bitch loudly in line behind you."

I had the unfortunate problem of having had to get state benefits for 3 entire months once. I went from a budget out of income for groceries of $35 per 2 week period ($70 per month for 2 people) to $300 per month for 2 people given to me by the state. As the needing to get them was voluntary (long story), and I would end up having to pay back the state for every dime we received, I was told "If you don't spend that $300 each month you will still owe the state for the full amount even if you didn't use the full amount for food." Because it was voluntary 3 months x $300 + 10% on it and every other dime we received from the state, paid back in full within 2 years was part of the getting the help. I went from $210 food budget for 2 people for 3 months to $900 for 2 people for 3 months. When I left the ex 4 months later he still had 7 months worth of food. Don't pre-judge the person who may not be getting 90% of their state bennies in meat & produce, the freezer only holds so much, and produce rots after 14 days unless you freeze it.

I, or anyone else in the line paying with an access card can and will likely complain in response to you, wondering how much you donated to area food pantries in the last year.

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you're hosting an event, know the local economy where the event is hosted, know the people who are most likely to come to your event. If your local economy has a 67% 'receives some type of government money' (be it welfare, medicaid - severely disabled, medicare - retired, veteran benefits, etc) - don't charge your vendors $200 per day for a 9 day event, they will turn around and have to jack up their prices, to unreachable proportions, putting their prices out of the 'reasonable' amount to spend for that 67% of the local economy, and part of the point of your event is to raise awareness of local businesses, and encourage people to shop local, this is NOT how you improve the local economy. People will go elsewhere and buy what they can afford.
{this is not specifically directed at vape meets}

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'll offer a corollary to the "If you're using an access card (state bennies card) and are purchasing a lot of processed foods, I have the right to bitch loudly in line behind you."

I had the unfortunate problem of having had to get state benefits for 3 entire months once. I went from a budget out of income for groceries of $35 per 2 week period ($70 per month for 2 people) to $300 per month for 2 people given to me by the state. As the needing to get them was voluntary (long story), and I would end up having to pay back the state for every dime we received, I was told "If you don't spend that $300 each month you will still owe the state for the full amount even if you didn't use the full amount for food." Because it was voluntary 3 months x $300 + 10% on it and every other dime we received from the state, paid back in full within 2 years was part of the getting the help. I went from $210 food budget for 2 people for 3 months to $900 for 2 people for 3 months. When I left the ex 4 months later he still had 7 months worth of food. Don't pre-judge the person who may not be getting 90% of their state bennies in meat & produce, the freezer only holds so much, and produce rots after 14 days unless you freeze it.

I, or anyone else in the line paying with an access card can and will likely complain in response to you, wondering how much you donated to area food pantries in the last year.
Dont think that is what he/she said.. its the buying of NON FOOD items that irks me..

And yes, I too have had fun with a food card. both for us when I was disabled, and when my grandkids came to live with me, and no, I dont 'look down' on people who have to use it. But, when you do have it and go into Walmart and try to buy cloths or beer and it kicks it back out, DONT sit there and bitch about it and try to get the clerk to force it through.. Thats what TANF and other programs are for.

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
" Also, if you're using coupons/ paying by check/ or any other form of payment that takes forever to process, go to another line."

I say someone paying with loose change has as much right to the Express Lane as the people with no tolerance for other people do. Checkbooks irk me a little bit but I can't get my panties all in a bundle because some elderly person still uses a check book. In Fact most elderly people probably did more for society then the present smartphone- tech savvy people like me will ever do!

At the Express Lane the Sign 10-12-15 items or less refers to the number of items Not Method of Payment. As I am closer to 60 then 40 I have a lot more tolerance of others then when I was younger including people a generation behind in payment methods and people not as agile and quick on their feet as I am.
Eh? Speak up. Don't mumble.

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dont think that is what he/she said.. its the buying of NON FOOD items that irks me..

And yes, I too have had fun with a food card. both for us when I was disabled, and when my grandkids came to live with me, and no, I dont 'look down' on people who have to use it. But, when you do have it and go into Walmart and try to buy cloths or beer and it kicks it back out, DONT sit there and bitch about it and try to get the clerk to force it through.. Thats what TANF and other programs are for.
That I fully agree with.
--------------------------
IF you come into the deli and tell me you're paying with an EBT card, don't ask which of the hot foods you can buy, when I tell you none, unless you're paying cash for them, don't order a bucket of chicken and a pizza only to have it returned because you can't buy it with an EBT card, 40 signs on the front of the deli case, two on the menu, and one on your card, plus the 3 times I told you today and every other time you come in, says that even if you're illiterate and can't read the signs, you should've not wasted that food, now we get to throw it out and you're part of the reason food prices are up.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I only have three hard and fast rules.
1. AMERICANS!!!! Being for Manchester United or Chelsea is not fashionable...it's naff. Support a REAL club please.
2. If you think Nico Rosberg is a better driver than Lewis Hamilton...fuck right off and never speak to me again.
3. If you know me personally, you KNOW I never make plans...ever....so stop asking me what I'm doing more than an hour in the future.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
1. AMERICANS!!!! Being for Manchester United or Chelsea is not fashionable...it's naff. Support a REAL club please.
2. If you think Nico Rosberg is a better driver than Lewis Hamilton...fuck right off and never speak to me again.
3. If you know me personally, you KNOW I never make plans...ever....so stop asking me what I'm doing more than an hour in the future.
So, what are you doing 59 mins from now?

GargoyleK1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And yet you think your time is more important... :rolleyes:
Yes…. I am so glad you understood and got my point… I am sure there is only one open line.. /end sarcasm

People like you can fuck the hell off.. :D

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL.. Now that attitude will get your ass kicked and coupon stolen..

GargoyleK1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hahaha!!!! More than likely. But you better bring friends. LOL!!!

Sent from that squirrel, in that tree, watching you.

GargoyleK1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So true… I guess the outcome would dictate who's account it gets posted from though… Ha!!!

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, you'll have to a least have one shit to find your phone, so I guess it would be from my account.

GargoyleK1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

San Miguel

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The rule I always live by ......

TommyToilet.jpg

Last edited:

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

#1 What kind of clubs? Never heard of any of those. Gun clubs? Golf clubs? Rotary clubs? (And Chelsea Clinton is uglier than sin. No worries, mate.) Personally, I'm a member of the Kiwanis.

#2 I've never heard of either one of those guys. Everybody in the world knows that Dale Earnhardt was the world's greatest driver ever. (Except for the stunt driver from the Dukes of Hazzard - he was da bomb)

#3 You're safe. You live to far away for me to ask you what you are doing in 2 hours...

Jus foolin' around... ;)

vapin Grampa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If your on a road crew working on road construction holding back traffic and peoples time slots at the doctors office you better not be leaning on a shovel eating a sub sammich or I will run your lazy ass over, It was my right to do so and I will receive no fine and prison time.:D
But they was on break.... No really they was....... An hour ago

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
A simple treat others how you'd like to be treated may be broad, but fucking do it. A kind smile goes a long way for both parties involved.

Learn how to fucking drive, including right of way, signaling, and roundabouts. People near me are dumbfounded by roundabouts, and if you have a continuous merge lane, don't stop, use it. Also, accelerate when getting on the interstate. We all need to get up to speed to merge safely.

Also, never tip less than 5 bucks for delivery no matter the cost, and never less than 20% at a sit down restaurant. 99% of the time, late food, and or errors are not the fault of the the driver/waiter, they work for tips and work hard, so treat them with respect and don't punish them for others faults. And realize that working in a restaurant might not be intellectually demanding, but it's fast paced and stressful as fuck, so talk to and treat employees with respect.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not counting out $0.55 in pennies for a $1.55 bag of chocolate mini donuts while I wait behind you with a 32oz Cup of scalding hot coffee. Think about it.:rolleyes:

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If I'm reading, don't ask me a question you don't want a random quote as an answer to. If you get mad that I ask a question while you're reading, know that pots & kettles get along nicely and ask me to look at you when I get to a break.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
" Also, if you're using coupons/ paying by check/ or any other form of payment that takes forever to process, go to another line."

I say someone paying with loose change has as much right to the Express Lane as the people with no tolerance for other people do. Checkbooks irk me a little bit but I can't get my panties all in a bundle because some elderly person still uses a check book. In Fact most elderly people probably did more for society then the present smartphone- tech savvy people like me will ever do!

At the Express Lane the Sign 10-12-15 items or less refers to the number of items Not Method of Payment. As I am closer to 60 then 40 I have a lot more tolerance of others then when I was younger including people a generation behind in payment methods and people not as agile and quick on their feet as I am.
I just find it interesting that you assume only old people still use checks...

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If your seat is in the back of a plane, don't put your carry ons in the front overhead compartments forcing all the people at the front of the plane to put their crap in the back.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you are in front of me in the grocery store paying with an access card and causing a hold up because you are trying to buy a non food item I am going to sigh and complain loudly
But. If you spend 10 minutes arguing about why that 48 cent coupon doesnt work I get to shove a pineapple up your ass because you're wasting my time.

If you are going to respond negatively to a post like one of the two above, then you better damn well actually read what the frakkin post says and not cause a flame fest because you can't take the extra couple of seconds to read what the post actually says, but can take the minute or two to slam your fingers on the keyboard to complain about something they didn't actually say.

And just fuck off if you start said post with an insult.

And just to be clear, this post is NOT directed at CherryCakes or Ace.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
never tip less... than 20% at a sit down restaurant.
I don't know when the base tip rate became 20%, but if a waiter or waitress wants anything more than 15% they:
better NEVER let my cup get empty long enough for me to have to set it on the end of the table to get their attention
better be aware of what I ordered so that when it is wrong they know to get it fixed before I tell them I didn't order what they brought me
after they take my order I better not get all my service from the bus boy, I know for a fact that his/her job sucks worse than yours and they are not clearing anywhere near the money,
if I order a hot meal and you bring it cold, don't complain that the kitchen is behind, or expect me to silently say okay I understand that it isn't your fault that it was sitting on the counter long enough to get cold
when I'm waiting to order be joking around with the table next to me for longer than a minute or two,
when I'm trying to enjoy a meal with my family decide that I should be more interested in their life than my family's
take my drink order without asking me if I'm interested in an appetizer
bring my appetizer after my meal arrives
bring my salad with my meal unless it actually is my meal

or... drumroll please... EXPECT me to leave a MINIMUM tip of 20%, Christ if they are working even 5 tables at a time where the average total is probably $50 to $70 dollars who do you think you are that you are so good at your job that you should be making $50+ dollars an hour, even if your base pay is less than minimum wage and you tip your bus boy.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I don't know when the base tip rate became 20%, but if a waiter or waitress wants anything more than 15% they:
better NEVER let my cup get empty long enough for me to have to set it on the end of the table to get their attention
better be aware of what I ordered so that when it is wrong they know to get it fixed before I tell them I didn't order what they brought me
after they take my order I better not get all my service from the bus boy, I know for a fact that his/her job sucks worse than yours and they are not clearing anywhere near the money,
if I order a hot meal and you bring it cold, don't complain that the kitchen is behind, or expect me to silently say okay I understand that it isn't your fault that it was sitting on the counter long enough to get cold
when I'm waiting to order be joking around with the table next to me for longer than a minute or two,
when I'm trying to enjoy a meal with my family decide that I should be more interested in their life than my family's
take my drink order without asking me if I'm interested in an appetizer
bring my appetizer after my meal arrives
bring my salad with my meal unless it actually is my meal

or... drumroll please... EXPECT me to leave a MINIMUM tip of 20%, Christ if they are working even 5 tables at a time where the average total is probably $50 to $70 dollars who do you think you are that you are so good at your job that you should be making $50+ dollars an hour, even if your base pay is less than minimum wage and you tip your bus boy.
Wow, not even worth getting into this one. If your waiter is a dick, then ok, I am not a waiter, though I know you have a very skewed perception of what kind of money a worker reliant upon tips makes. Not gonna argue, but I wonder if you've ever worked a day in the food service industry? Maybe you have and still feel this way, if not, I suggest you step into their shoes for a day, a week. Not interested in arguing, you seem to have firm opinions, and you have that right. I hope I never show up at your door to deliver food.

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Everyone who feels the need to complain about wait-staff should have to work at least 1 full week of double-shifts, in uncomfortable shoes, running on 3-4 hours of sleep, with a short-staffed kitchen and half staffed wait crew on a night when the register is possessed, the AC/heater is on the fritz, and the manager has PMS and all of your customers speak mumble.

That said. When there are 3 extra wait-staff per zone, and you've been asked 3 times to replace a diabetic's drink with what she ordered (plain unsweet tea, no lemon), and you bring her hot sauce instead (next table toward the kitchen) after that customer finished his food, you're not going to get 20%, but you will still get a tip, and a written note "stop flirting with the cooks, and do your job." (when half the restaurant can hear you talking about his ass, you need to be quieter, or, rather not in earshot when you have that discussion.)

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Everyone who feels the need to complain about wait-staff should have to work at least 1 full week of double-shifts, in uncomfortable shoes, running on 3-4 hours of sleep, with a short-staffed kitchen and half staffed wait crew on a night when the register is possessed, the AC/heater is on the fritz, and the manager has PMS and all of your customers speak mumble.
Been there, done that, left it, never felt the urge to go back.

That said. When there are 3 extra wait-staff per zone, and you've been asked 3 times to replace a diabetic's drink with what she ordered (plain unsweet tea, no lemon), and you bring her hot sauce instead (next table toward the kitchen) after that customer finished his food, you're not going to get 20%, but you will still get a tip, and a written note "stop flirting with the cooks, and do your job." (when half the restaurant can hear you talking about his ass, you need to be quieter, or, rather not in earshot when you have that discussion.)
That's what I'm talkin' about ;)

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My father in laws is: "If you put mustard on my burger after I have said to hold the mustard, I'm going to throw it at you" and he has actually done this according to my wife.

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If I or anyone is coming come behind you at speed in the left lane move the fuck over...Left lane is for passing not car cruising at the same speed with the other traffic
zr4n4.gif
Here the left lane is the access to the left turn lane. The main highway is mostly at grade intersections without control signals (traffic lights) and many are horribly marked. Also the left lane is likely where everyone is anyway because of the tank sized pot holes in the right lane that DOT never bothered to fix from last winter.

If you're riding my ass on a twisty highway in a snowstorm only to blow past me on a double blind corner because you had to pass me only to realize 4wd isn't 4wheel stop, and you proceed to do wrap yourself around the guardrail, know that when the state police interview me about your erratic driving I'm not going to lie about your shitty manners or overinflated sense of skill you obviously lack.

If you just got your license, are too busy texting to pay attention to the NOISE from the sirens or the traffic light that was red in your direction and you manage to plow into a full size ambulance enroute to another accident & render the bus so inoperable your vehicle removed the front axle from said bus, as I am a witnessing bystander, who tries to pry your door open to ensure you're not dead, don't make me regret it by thrusting your bleeding hands, shattered phone at me and begging me to lie for you because your boyfriend is "really smoking hot," and really you're psychic because you were trying to call 911 before you punched your brand new gift from your married boyfriend beemer into the front quarter of a sirens blaring, hd a green light ambulance, who we learned was enroute to save a child hit by a texting driver...DO not insult me by asking me to lie for you because "we're so much alike...we're both women." I will be the first one to leave your obviously ok ass to flounder out when the cops get there & give the kind deputy my statement and the bloody remains of your phone you handed to me - to the nice officer, with a note that you've had your license 3 days, the puddle of car 2 days and the audacity to ask for solidarity because we both have tits. The lead on the case as a female sheriff's deputy will thoroughly enjoy arresting you for improper use of a cell phone and I will be more than happy to take evr day off work to attend your trials, including the one where you hear that the child you took an ambulance from died and you thought having broke you new iphone was the worst part of your life, and that having tits in common should be enough to get other women to lie for you.

(she lost her right to ever posses a DL again until she turns 75, lost her married boyfriend, the beemer and 3 years for causing the death of a child through reckless manslaughter, her peer-filled jury of mostly women didn't help her any)

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Here the left lane is the access to the left turn lane. The main highway is mostly at grade intersections without control signals (traffic lights) and many are horribly marked. Also the left lane is likely where everyone is anyway because of the tank sized pot holes in the right lane that DOT never bothered to fix from last winter.

If you're riding my ass on a twisty highway in a snowstorm only to blow past me on a double blind corner because you had to pass me only to realize 4wd isn't 4wheel stop, and you proceed to do wrap yourself around the guardrail, know that when the state police interview me about your erratic driving I'm not going to lie about your shitty manners or overinflated sense of skill you obviously lack.

If you just got your license, are too busy texting to pay attention to the NOISE from the sirens or the traffic light that was red in your direction and you manage to plow into a full size ambulance enroute to another accident & render the bus so inoperable your vehicle removed the front axle from said bus, as I am a witnessing bystander, who tries to pry your door open to ensure you're not dead, don't make me regret it by thrusting your bleeding hands, shattered phone at me and begging me to lie for you because your boyfriend is "really smoking hot," and really you're psychic because you were trying to call 911 before you punched your brand new gift from your married boyfriend beemer into the front quarter of a sirens blaring, hd a green light ambulance, who we learned was enroute to save a child hit by a texting driver...DO not insult me by asking me to lie for you because "we're so much alike...we're both women." I will be the first one to leave your obviously ok ass to flounder out when the cops get there & give the kind deputy my statement and the bloody remains of your phone you handed to me - to the nice officer, with a note that you've had your license 3 days, the puddle of car 2 days and the audacity to ask for solidarity because we both have tits. The lead on the case as a female sheriff's deputy will thoroughly enjoy arresting you for improper use of a cell phone and I will be more than happy to take evr day off work to attend your trials, including the one where you hear that the child you took an ambulance from died and you thought having broke you new iphone was the worst part of your life, and that having tits in common should be enough to get other women to lie for you.

(she lost her right to ever posses a DL again until she turns 75, lost her married boyfriend, the beemer and 3 years for causing the death of a child through reckless manslaughter, her peer-filled jury of mostly women didn't help her any)

TLDR: Your doing it wrong. :cool:

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
People of the USA: Quit bringing your fucking dogs into every fucking store and indoor public area you go to. Pet store? Fine. ACTUAL* service animal? Fine. Anything else? Your dog can fuck right off.

*And I mean ACTUALLY helping you because you've got a genuine disability. You know what the fuck I'm talking about.
Fucking dogs??? There's a reason that stores allow dogs to be brought into them. It's not against the store rules, so why should I give a FUCK what some anti dog asshole thinks? NEWS FLASH.....I DON'T. And for the dogs can fuck off comment, YOU can fuck off. I swear to Christ, some people have nothing better to bitch about, other than to just bitch because they like hearing themselves suck wind.

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
what is it about feeling the need to type ALL YOU'RE POSTS IN BOLD FONT OR CAPITALS?

if you do this you're an asshole and you've probably done it
Maybe, just MAYBE.....it helps us to see the words better! And yeah, maybe I am an asshole for doing that, what the fuck is it to you? Get over it.

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Don't you just hate people that smile to your face, and act nice to you, but talk shit about you behind your back? I label those kinds gutless, spineless cowards. And they can fuck off. I've probably been ignored by more people on this forum than anyone else, all because I LOVE dogs, & am not ashamed to say so, and because I prefer bold text, so I can see it better. Is this the bitch forum? Apparently so, so that's my bitch for today.....NEXT!!!!

VU Sponsors