Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

The highest amp rating on the market.

These are monster batteries. These 18650s have a 35-amp continuous discharging rate, which is perfect for sub-ohm builds. With a mAh rating of 2500mAh, these will outlast and outperform any other battery on the market. These are hybrid batteries, combining the battery life of an ICR with the safety and amp-limit of an IMR. These cells have also been proven to reduce voltage drop, meaning that just by using these batteries, your mechanical mod will hit harder, and output more voltage. And with 2500mAh, your mod will continue to perform optimally for hours. If you're a mechanical mod user, these are the best batteries you can use.

Specifications:

Manufacturer: LG
Model: LE DGHR 2185
Maximum Continuous Discharging Current: 35A
Rated Capacity: 2500mAh
Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
Maximum Charged Voltage: 4.25V
Minimum Discharge Voltage: 2.5V

WHERE: >> HERE <<

USE COUPON CODE ECF5OFF TO BRING THE TOTAL TO $9.49 EA

k1v4WOZYz0E

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Have ya seen the 40 amp 18650's ? I just got two this week.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm looking forward in seeing the tests. Thanks man. BTW those LG's look fantastic.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey @VaporJoes. Saw you pimp this again yesterday. I thought these were 20A continuous and 35A pulse? The link you provided shows the same.

Maximum Continuous Discharging Current: 20A
Maximum Pulse Discharging Current: 35A

This same cell was re-wrapped as the Purple Efest 35A 2500mah. Personally, I think the Sony's with 30A continuous 60A pulse hit noticeably harder than these but do not last quite as long.

iLLwiLL

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
dam, I just ordered another 4 pack of vtc5's and theres 40 amp 18650 batteries floating around??

/facepalm

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
dam, I just ordered another 4 pack of vtc5's and theres 40 amp 18650 batteries floating around??

/facepalm
I have the 40 amp batteries. They drain fucking fast ! 2000 mah pfft. More like 1200 mah to me. They're called Vamped. They were expensive too. I just received some Samsung 25R's. My buddy swears that they hit harder than the VCT5's.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Me too bro.They are nice !
I agree. The LG's are nice, great cells. I just wanted to state that they are rated for 20A continuous discharge. Not 35A continuous as stated in the OP. Battery safety is very important and I would hate for people to buy these and then have an issue because they pushed them beyond their actual rated limit (thinking they were 35A after seeing the deal posted). For most vapers, they will never come close to 20A. But I know I do, and I will not use these with builds that push beyond the manufacturers limit of 20A.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have the 40 amp batteries. They drain fucking fast ! 2000 mah pfft. More like 1200 mah to me. They're called Vamped. They were expensive too. I just received some Samsung 25R's. My buddy swears that they hit harder than the VCT5's.
I think VTC3s hit the hardest. Then VTC4s. VTC5s, purple efests (35A labeled), LGs all hit the same to me (less than VTC3 and 4). Have not tried other cells.

VU Sponsors