Become a Patron!

Liquid Barn DIY supplies

BranDun

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Great company and better customer service!

I can't stress that enough! I recently purchased a bottle of USA brand nicotine from them about mid December. Unfortunately the batch I got wasn't really up to snuff (just a bad batch. It could of been recieved that way or even happened during transit, the fact is SHIT HAPPENS lol). It was a little darker and stronger than it should have been and when I mixed it it was just awful. So I ordered an other batch of NicSelect nicotine from them and when it came in I made up a few bottles and it was great! It was clear and had next to no smell at all. So I took pictures of both bottles and my invoices with the batch numbers written on them (I wanted to make it easy for them) and sent them an email. By 11am the very next day I got a phone call from Bobby. Unfortunately I missed the call, but the next business day I got another call from him and we discussed the product, how it came, how I stored it etc. Was awesome just like I was talking to a friend of years. So I sent the bad batch I got back to them per his request so that they could see what the problem is and what happened to make sure it doesn't happen again to anyone else. As soon as they got it and it was exactly how I described they sent me a brand new bottle of what I wanted! Absolutely no charge for shipping or the product at all. To top it all off he gave me some tips on how to keep my nic and said if I needed anything else to just give him a holler!
I had to post this just becausr i have heard A LOT of horror stories from people who got the wrong product or a bad one and the company they went to basically told them to piss off it wasnt their problem. So even though i heard that they had good customer service and were a good company to go through I was still a little weary about how it was gonna turn out. but I have to say that it was the smoothest experience I have ever had dealing with an issue. Def will be dealing with them from now on and hopefully you give em a shot.

psyshack

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Glad you had a good experience with Liquid Barn concerning your nic issue. The wife and I decided to place a order with them last night. We will be ordering a complete starter kit with nic, plus a extra flavor kit and bottle of VG. Will also pick up a new mini frig to keep it all in. I will be building a magnetic stir/blender hopefully this coming weekend.

BranDun

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Glad you had a good experience with Liquid Barn concerning your nic issue. The wife and I decided to place a order with them last night. We will be ordering a complete starter kit with nic, plus a extra flavor kit and bottle of VG. Will also pick up a new mini frig to keep it all in. I will be building a magnetic stir/blender hopefully this coming weekend.

That's great! I ordered nicotine, the base liquids of pg n vg and a bunch of blunt tip syringes from them. I also got vanilla bean icecream and strawberry flavorings. I really like their stuff so far. And like I had said they really handled the issue we had very well. You never know when dealing with a new company you know

psyshack

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We did place a order last night. Ended up just getting the complete starter kit and nothing extra. I look forward to working with it next week...

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have ordered USA nic from them twice, with no issues. I have over a dozen of their flavors and there's not a bad tasting one in the batch. A lot of their flavors are able to standalone an all of them are easily mixed. I really like dealing with LB - fast, friendly and hassle free.

Igotvabies

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Great company and better customer service!

I can't stress that enough! I recently purchased a bottle of USA brand nicotine from them about mid December. Unfortunately the batch I got wasn't really up to snuff (just a bad batch. It could of been recieved that way or even happened during transit, the fact is SHIT HAPPENS lol). It was a little darker and stronger than it should have been and when I mixed it it was just awful. So I ordered an other batch of NicSelect nicotine from them and when it came in I made up a few bottles and it was great! It was clear and had next to no smell at all. So I took pictures of both bottles and my invoices with the batch numbers written on them (I wanted to make it easy for them) and sent them an email. By 11am the very next day I got a phone call from Bobby. Unfortunately I missed the call, but the next business day I got another call from him and we discussed the product, how it came, how I stored it etc. Was awesome just like I was talking to a friend of years. So I sent the bad batch I got back to them per his request so that they could see what the problem is and what happened to make sure it doesn't happen again to anyone else. As soon as they got it and it was exactly how I described they sent me a brand new bottle of what I wanted! Absolutely no charge for shipping or the product at all. To top it all off he gave me some tips on how to keep my nic and said if I needed anything else to just give him a holler!
I had to post this just becausr i have heard A LOT of horror stories from people who got the wrong product or a bad one and the company they went to basically told them to piss off it wasnt their problem. So even though i heard that they had good customer service and were a good company to go through I was still a little weary about how it was gonna turn out. but I have to say that it was the smoothest experience I have ever had dealing with an issue. Def will be dealing with them from now on and hopefully you give em a shot.
I started my diy journey with liquid barn and I was very happy with them. Solid starter pack!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Just ordered DIY starter kit from them as well. After reading, its comforting to know i made a good choice. Figure I need to start DIY'ing now, in the event the regs go through completely unstopped and it potentially harder to get the juice i want with nic.

Artdragon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've only ever ordered my DIY supplies from them. Always a great experience. Now I'm trying to find another supplier of flavorings. I wish LB had more flavors :(

VU Sponsors